" Dr..is on the way"....Karan picked teju in his arms...and went to their room....and looked at roshni - bhabi....come to our room with....cold water and a cloth fast
...

While others looked at him shocked..but didn't say anything as...now teju's health is more important

He placed her on bed... roshni come with with cold water and cloth...he... placed on her forehead... after 10 mins....dr .come ...ask him to leave the room....he leave the room...

Outside the room..!!

He was so restless....and everyone are just watching him.....then he looked at them realised ...what he did ..he remains silent..

After sometime...dr...come outside... pratik went near him and asked - how is she Dr..??

Dr- she..had high fever due to exhaustion...and stress..also...she is not taking her ..meals properly ...she is very weak...take care of her..

Pratik - thank you Dr.

And Dr. Left from there!!

Now everyone looking at him with question full eyes..

And before anyone could say anything....km come..and remove beards from his face....and remove pagdi...said- sunny cupping his face... and hugged him tightly....(all looking at him tears in their eyes)and suddenly slapped his .. cheeks

All gasped......

Karan - mumma....

Tm- Sunita ji ...yeh kya kar rahe ho....

Km- aur kya Karun...mein nitu ji...app hi puchiye ise...yeh kya kar Raha hai...kya. Dekhne aya hai...ki sab margaye hai...yaa jinda hai....

Karan - mumma aap kya keh rahe ho... mujhe aap bolne ka mouka toh do....

Km- kya bolna chata hai bol.....chal bol...aisi kya baat hogayi ki tujhe apni hi mout ki jhuti acting karni padi ....bata tu kya bolna chahta hai..

Flashback!!

When we returned from honeymoon...i was working on a project...anr it was a very big project...i met Aditya raichand...( Past enemies)..... He threatened that...he will get...the project by hook or crook...i said - chalange accepted....and how ever I got the deal after lots of his... attempts....

He was burning in jelousy and anger ..and he left for London...i thought that usne har mankar chala gaya....but I was wrong..

During naina and kunals marriage...i started receiving threatenings .. it's not for the first time... before also...I got threatened...so i thought to ignore that...and will complaint against him... after their marriage finish....when marriage completed....i went to office and started working on the project.....then i received a photo of teju...and her friends..... eating on restaurant from a unknown number.....then i understood that...his peoples.. are spying them.....i send this no. To my man to get information!!!...but it was not on his name...it was some other name.....

From that day!! I said teju to not go outside with out... taking any body guard...

But .he did very wrong thing by attacking on teju... she is my weakness...i can't bear a single scratch on her...i can die....but
Cannot see her in pain...and I don't want to take risk about her....life.......

After some days teju got into an accident...i thought ....i should stay away from her...it would be....best for her safety......but i never thought that....I have to act my fake death....it was never in my plan....

But Aditya.... wanted to kill me...so....he has already planned out accident....to kill me and prove it as an accident....but some how...I got to know about....his plan....so i planned every thing....I call Aman and ask him...to present there where..my accident is planned to take place...