CHAPTER 185

Lisa took the chance while Jennie was talking. He quickly stuffed the shrimp dumplings into Jennie's mouth.

"It's okay, let's eat together." Jennie looked at Lisa awkwardly as she ate the shrimp dumplings in her mouth.

She suddenly realized that Lisa was taking care of her as if she was his daughter.

Heavens! I can't do this anymore. It's really so embarrassing!

Jennie shook her head, trying to get rid of these thoughts. Seeing the situation now, she might as well enjoy her meal.

Lisa looked at Jennie with a mouthful of food, his eyes flashed with satisfaction and happiness.

Ever since he caught Little Mute asking someone to help her bathe yesterday, Lisa's mind had changed.

He did not want anyone to touch her.

Besides, he did not want Little Mute to be on guard against him. He would be the only one for her to rely on.

He has to do everything for Little Mute.

He would not give anyone a chance to come into contact with Little Mute. He would be the only one.

Felix who was waiting at the side felt like crying seeing this scene.

He was forced to watch this public display of affection early in the morning. Couldn't the Chairman and Madam consider his feelings?

Lisa kept feeding Jennie until she finished. Only then did he take a bite of food.

After cleaning up, he carried Jennie into the car. Felix and the security guards escorted them to Manoban Corporation's building.

When they entered the office, Jennie kept her head lowered and stared blankly while sitting on the sofa, looking upset.

Lisa saw Jennie's expression and ordered Felix coldly.

"Do as Madam wished. Bring all the books on the topics that are coming out in the test. Bring them all and don't leave a single one behind."

Felix was puzzled. Why did the Chairman want this?

Jennie looked at Lisa in surprise as well. Was Boss Manoban going to tutor her for real? What the hell?

Lisa glanced at Felix who was puzzled. He said coldly, "What are you waiting for?"

"You only have 15 minutes. If you're one minute late, the bonus for this month will be gone."

Felix heard this and immediately ran out.

What a joke, it was the bonus for this month! If he didn't go now, he might even lose his salary.

Felix wondered what happened to the Chairman. Ever since he got married, he had been acting this way.

Every time speaking about his salary and bonus, the Chairman would act serious and say that he had to be frugal, in order to save up for his wife and children.

Hmph, he was so rich that it was impossible to spend it all. This small amount of money meant nothing to him, right?

As Felix left, Lisa put his laptop in front of Jennie and said coldly, "What do you want to watch?"

"What do you want to watch?"

Jennie looked at Lisa's laptop in disbelief. Did he find out that she was bored?

She had to give him full marks for this!

Jennie was trying to figure out what to watch when Lisa placed the pastry on the table and fed Jennie a mouthful. He said,"You still have 15 minutes left. When Felix comes back, the tutoring will begin."

What? Was Boss Manoban going to tutor her for real? Jennie came back to her senses and whispered with her lips immediately.

"Um, you must be very busy with work, right?"

"If you're afraid of me embarrassing you, why don't you get Bambam to tutor me?"

"That way, you won't have to delay your work anymore."

Lisa glanced coldly at Jennie and suddenly felt a little angry. Couldn't Little Mute be a bit more appreciative?

Lisa was a genius who had obtained a double doctorate at the age of sixteen.

Wouldn't he be better than Bambam? Furling his brows together, he suddenly leaned closer to Jennie. He placed his hands on the back of sofa and asked coldly, "What's wrong?"

"Why do you keep mentioning Bambam?"

"Little Mute, tell me the truth. Are you interested in Bambam? Tell me quickly." Wasn't this Little Mute satisfied with him?

Bambam was not bad, but how could he be compared to Lisa in terms of looks or IQ?

DON'T VOTE