CHAPTER 137

Lisa glared fiercely at Jennie, who was confused, before striding out with an icy aura.

It wasn't until Lisa had left for some time while carrying Jennie that chaeryeong finally came to her senses and exclaimed, "Oh, my God! To think Jennie is the woman of the legendary Boss Manoban! That Boss Manoban!"

Boss Manoban was the man who stood at the top like a god.

Let alone being his woman, even meeting him in person was a huge feat!

She wondered if Jennie's ancestors had blessed her with luck for her to be the woman of Boss Manoban who was rumored to want nothing to do with women.

However, Jennie must be kind-hearted to be loved by Boss Manoban.

chaeryeong walked out of the dessert shop with her legs feeling like jelly. She swore in her heart that she would cling onto Jennie, no, Sister Jennie from now on.

She also muttered, "To think those idiots at school said that Jennie was a mute unloved by anybody!"

At the manor, Jennie sat obediently on the sofa, blinking incessantly as she looked at Lisa who was across from her.

Lisa questioned her coldly, "Why did you run away by yourself? Also, why didn't you answer my call?"

Jennie took the paper and pen on the table and wrote on it while wearing an ingratiating smile, "Umm, my phone was broken."

"Didn't I already give you mine?"

Jennie felt a little guilty, but she still innocently wrote on the paper, "They're both broken."

To prevent Lisa from asking her how the phones were broken, Jennie wrote fearlessly, "Boss Manoban, to be honest, your phone isn't that good either. Its quality is so poor that it broke when I threw it."

In a panic at that time, she had used the phone to smash Wang Qiang's head and had forgotten to retrieve it.

As for whether the phone was really broken, she simply didn't know. She just remembered seeing that the battery seemed to have fallen out.

When Felix, who was standing behind Lisa, saw what Jennie had written, he was instantly speechless.

The Chairman's phone was a custom-made limited edition phone with a sky-high price. It was the only one of its kind.

Besides, even if it was sold second-hand, it was worth at least eight figures.

Lisa was silent for a while, then he stood up and gave an order to Felix who was behind him, "Contact AF immediately and have them make two new unbreakable phones!"

When Felix heard this order, he immediately left to contact AF's management.

Lisa came up to Jennie and lifted her chin.

His pair of cold eyes were filled with unconcealed anger as he stared fiercely into Jennie's innocent eyes, "I haven't given you enough food?"

Jennie shook her head in denial. How could this be? Even the breakfasts were sumptuous breakfast, so how could she not have eaten her fill?

Lisa's expression darkened and his tone was exceptionally cold, "Since you've already eaten your fill at my place, why do you need someone else to feed you?"

Jennie was speechless. Could it be that just because of this, he wanted to chop off chaeryeong's hands?

However, no matter how full she was at home, what did this have to do with chaeryeong feeding her pastries?

This Devil Manoban was really terrifying. She had no idea what was going through his head.

Lisa looked at Jennie and suddenly remembered that Jennie could not communicate without a phone.

He loosened his grip on Jennie and took out a phone from his pocket, throwing it into Jennie's hand and saying coldly, "Answer me!"

Jennie took the phone and downloaded the voice APP. She quickly edited the text and the phone vocalized, "I haven't eaten yet and I'm a little hungry now."

She did not know what Devil Manoban was thinking, but surely she could not just say that all she wanted then was to eat pastries, right?

Lisa frowned when he heard this and asked again, "Also, why didn't you come home straight away after school?"

Jennie was speechless when she heard Lisa's words. Why did he have to bring up this sensitive subject? How should she answer this question? She could not just tell Devil Manoban the truth, right?

---------------------

DON'T VOTE