CHAPTER 81

“Oh, I’m so sorry to do so. Hum, do you think I will apologize like that? Come on, are you kidding me? I will never say sorry to a b*tch like you. Not only do you often frame others, but you’re also a mute who seduces these stupid boys.”

“Who the h*ll are you? What are you talking about? How dare you scold Jennie!”

At this moment, Selugi was like an injured tiger. He stared fiercely at Pang Rui as if he could kill her at any time.

“Although I don’t hit women, if you insult Jennie, I will not let you go so easily.”

When Pang Rui saw how fierce Selugi was, she was immediately frightened. She took two steps back and lowered her head, not daring to speak.

That was Selugi. He was from one of the four great aristocratic families. How could she dare to offend him?

When Ji-hyang saw Selugi like this, she clenched her fists. She was angry inside, but she still pretended to be gentle and said, “Selu, don’t treat Pang Rui like this. She is a straightforward girl. She doesn’t have any evil intentions. She just says what she thinks. She has the freedom of speech.”

In the past, Selugi treated Ji-hyang well. Only Ji-hyang could receive Selugi’s protection. But now, he was protecting Jennie.

Hearing Ji-hyang’s words, Jennie’s lips curled into a mocking sneer.

This kind of madwoman who couldn’t differentiate right from wrong and curse others was actually said to be straightforward. This scheming b*tch was really good at turning things upside down.

“Shut up. From now on, don’t call me Selu! I’m your Master Kang.” Selugi coldly glanced at Ji-hyang and ordered this selfish woman.

Ji-hyang’s debt of gratitude for saving him that night had already been repaid. Now, he didn’t want to have any relations with her.

Ji-hyang saw Selugi’s cold eyes and attitude, she immediately panicked.

Her family background was not that good. The reason why everyone in the school liked her and tried to curry favor with her was that Selugi treated her well.

As long as Selugi protected her, no one would dare to find trouble with her.

However, it was obvious that Selugi was no longer protecting her. Moreover, he wanted to draw a clear line with her. There might cause her some great troubles.

Thinking of this, Ji-hyang looked at Selugi with red eyes and hurriedly explained.

“Selu, you can’t do this. Please give me a chance to explain myself. That night…”

She wanted to say that she didn’t deliberately ignore him that night, but she was interrupted by Chaeryeong.

“Ji-hyang, there’s no need to explain anything. It’s useless to explain to a person like him. He’s a one-track-minded person.”

Chaeryeong was also from one of the four great aristocratic families. And her family background was slightly stronger than Selugi’s, so she did not care about Selugi’s attitude at all and would not be afraid of him.

Interrupting Ji-hyang’s explanation, she said to Selugi with a face full of ridicule, “I’m curious what this woman has done for you to make you defend her like that?”

Previously, she had heard that Selugi was especially annoyed with this Jennie, but in the blink of an eye, he had actually treated her so well?

Needless to say, this Jennie must have deceived Selugi.

“I’m not afraid of your Lee family. If you provoke me again, I may lose control and hurt you!”

Selugi was now particularly angry, staring at Chaeryeong like a furious bear.

“If you scold Jennie, I, Kang Selugi, will dare to hit you. You don’t want to be slapped by me, right?”

Chaeryeong was just a girl after all. She didn’t dare to do anything to Selugi. She could only look at Jennie angrily.

Jennie looked at her with a faint smile. This idiot didn’t know that Ji-hyang had cheated on her and still treated her as a good sister.

When had Chaeryeong ever been bullied like this? Looking at Jennie’s smiling face, she was even more furious.

The young lady of a first-rate aristocratic family was actually being held down by a b*tch from a third-rate family. It was simply embarrassing.

She and Selugi had been friends since they were young, and she couldn’t watch her friend being cheated by a b*tch.

“I will teach this b*tch a lesson today. I will let her know how she should behave in the future.” Chaeryeong said and shook off Ji-hyang’s arm. She went forward and wanted to give Jennie a slap.

Jennie narrowed her eyes. Just as Chaeryeong’s palm was about to fall, she grabbed her wrist.

A series of scenes quickly flashed through her mind.

Now Jennie finally knew how Ji-hyang had gotten along well with Chaeryeong in her previous life.

Not only did she avoid this slap, but she also knew the secret between Ji-hyang and Chaeryeong.

At this time, Selugi also reacted to this sudden attack and directly rushed over like a fierce tiger.

He grabbed Chaeryeong’s collar and roared angrily.

“Chaeryeong, how dare you hit my sister in front of me? You think I won’t beat you?”

---------------------
DON'T VOTE