CHAPTER 128

Lisa looked at Jennie, who was still in a daze. 

He frowned and asked anxiously.

"What's wrong? Have you caught a cold?"

Lisa reached out his hand and touched his forehead with one hand and Jennie's with the other.

"It seems fine. Your forehead is not hot. I don't think you caught a cold. Could it be that you have turned into a fool because you have starved so long?"

Jennie glared at Lisa as she scolded silently, "You are the one who is a fool!"

Lisa was happy to see the lively Jennie again.

He carried Jennie again with the same posture. With Jennie in his arms, Lisa said.

"Looks like you're indeed hungry."

"Well, I'll carry you to the dining area, and we will have our dinner, okay?"

Lisa carried Jennie walked downstairs. Suddenly, Lisa asked as he walked down the stairs.

"Do you like it when I princess hug you, or do you prefer me carrying you differently?"

Jennie said nothing. Lisa pondered and realized that she did not want to learn ancient martial arts. So, he smirked and said.

"Looks like you like it when I carry you. All you have to do is learn martial arts obediently.

"If you meet my requirements every day, then I can carry you anytime you want. I can even carry you in any way you like. Do you like that reward?"

Jennie did not know what to say. Her face flushed red, and embarrassment struck her.

She began to wonder if Lisa was seriously treating her as a kid or he was humiliating her.

Instantly, Jennie felt that Lisa was not as brilliant as she thought.

Sitting at the dining table, Jennie lowered her head and ate. Even though Lisa had given back her phone, she did not speak with it.

Silently, Jennie dug in and ate until she filled her tummy.

Lisa was a man of few words, but when he saw that Jennie, who was usually so talkative, being so silent all of a sudden, he felt a little uncomfortable.

He wondered if Jennie was tired.

If that was the case, then perhaps he should reduce her training a little the next day or maybe treat her a little nicer than that evening.

Then, his thoughts ran wild. He began to wonder maybe Jennie was angry and chose to ignore him if that was not why she was quiet.

Lisa recalled how Jennie had promoted herself when she persuaded him to marry her. He was sure she liked him very much to make him marry her.

However, it was weird that Jennie suddenly stopped talking. It made Lisa panic a little.

Lisa, who had always been calm, took out his phone wrote his doubt on a forum with rewards offered for those who could answer it.

If the answer were useful, those that wrote the answer would receive a reward of 20,000 dollars.

When the netizen saw the question and the reward, they instantly replied. Everyone answered the question.

The next morning, Jennie woke up and realized that Lisa was not by her side. He was not eating breakfast downstairs either.

Thinking about what happened last night, it was better that she did not see him.

After eating, Jennie struggled to walk. She walked like a zombie to the car.

Felix looked at Jennie with admiration.

Felix admired Lisa's strength. He wondered how Lisa managed to make Jennie's leg soar so much.

Felix quickly sent Jennie to school and conveyed Lisa's message to Jennie.

"Madam, the chairman asked me to tell you that there's an emergency work to handle in the company. The chairman needs to go abroad..."

The chairman asked him to explain only if Jennie asked him, but Jennie looked like she did not plan to ask. However, she seemed troubled by something. So, he chose to tell her instead of waiting for her to ask.

Jennie was a little delighted to hear that and nodded.

She was happy that Lisa went abroad. With that, no one would force her to learn ancient martial arts for quite some time.

Moreover, she could sleep wherever she wanted after she got home.

No one could control her anymore, and she didn't have to worry about Lisa standing at her bathroom door.

However, what Felix said next spoilt Jennie's good mood.

---------------------

DON'T VOTE