Introduction/ meeting characters:)

DEADLY LOVE

I never had a chance to be soft.I was always bloody knuckles and shards of glass. I wanted people to be afraid of hurting me.
-Avianna Rodriguez.

Book cover was made by: devilseyez go check her boom out.

she was a storm: sudden powerful, violent; devastating,and utterly magnificent." Words that could perfectly describe her. Her name is Avianna Rodriguez . Avianna is know as the cold hearted assassin. She could kill you with a wink of her eye.

He had a violent, uncontrolled temper, which sent him literally insane when he was annoyed, but he was good-looking His name is Lorenzo Bianchi, mr Bianchi is the leader of the most powerful mafia in the world and he's the second youngest powerful businessman. Mr Bianchi is the leaders of the Italian mafia. He was also known for killing his enemies in a worst way possible.

Avianna was giving a suicide mission which was to kill the most powerful mafia leader in the world.

What happens when two dangerous people meets? Read to find out.

Mayaworkshop

Before you read:

Trigger warning
Mature content 18+ (smut)
Explicit Language
Swearing
Gun violence/violence
Self harm/suicide
Eating Disorders
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS/BLOOD/

GET TO KNOW The CHARACTER

CLEVER AS THE DEVIL AND TWICEAS PRETTY

AS PRETTY

Name: Avianna Rodriguez
Age:23
Height:5'4
Job: assassin and business women.

"The face of the devil and the heart of the devil"

Name: Lorenzo Bianchi Age:24Height: 6'6Job: mafia leader and businessman

Age:24
Height: 6'6
Job: mafia leader and businessman.

Thank you for taking your time and reading Deadly love. If you don't know how to pronounce her name it's up top. This is my first ever wattpad bookz.

PLEASE DONT COPY.

Hope you have a amazing day or night

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE, FOLLOW

Hey guys thank you guys for 3k viewers go check out my new book call Sin.

MAYAWORKSHOP>:)