As we head to the room where Mom is working tonight and I see the patient she's with, I'm shocked to see another visitor.

Donny-

Seriously!? What the hell!? What is she doing here!? Why does this keep happening? We're looking at each other and I'm sure she's thinking the same thing. It's like the same powerful source of all my misery wants to cut open a fresh wound. Like it wasn't embarrassing enough that I kissed her on the cheek for no reason, I can't run away from it for a few days, it's followed me to Chester's facility.

Chad and Janine gave me a ride here and drpped me off to visit Chester before I hop on t\\he train to go home but now in walks Carolynn wither Spencer and her father. What are they doing here?

"Don-don!" Chester cries out, (that's always been his name for me), "too many people, Don-Don!"

"Sorry about this, buddy," I try to reassure my brother, "I'm not sure what's going on either."

I look over to Nurse Teresa to help Chester so I can assess the situation. But I look over and I see Nurse Teresa hugging them all and I hear Carolynn cry out excitedly, "Hi, Mom, it's been awhile!" Oh my God, could this get any more bizarre?

My brother's nurse for the night is Carolynn's mom? I now she's not his regular attendee but she said she's covering for someone and did mention her family may show up because there was an event of some description. I'm gonna need to learn to expect these coincidences from now on with this girl. Is the universe trying to torture me?

Carolynn-

"We have to catch up, mom!" I say happy to see her

"We certainly do!" She says and then she kisses Dad and greets Spencer with a kiss on the Cheek

and still a little confused as to what Donny is doing here? Oh my God- DUH, Linnie! This has got to be where his brother Chester lives.

"Spencer, Carl, could you excuse us please? I'd like to have a little chat with Carolynn" Mom says, "Please go into Chester's room and visit, he's with his brother Donny."

"Donny?" Spencer perks up and turns to me, "Your Donny?" My Donny? What does that mean? He's not my Donny. And why am I feeling a little defensive and protective of Donny when coming from my fiance?

" Yeah, Spence, that's him." I say after peeking over to the room even though we already noticed each other.

"So this is Donny? Well let's go in the room then." Dad says. They left us and went in the room.

"Tell me, Carolynn, how're you doing," Mom says, "Is the gallery coming along smoothly?"

"I think so," I say, "Ashley and I and the crew have to work out a few kinks but we should be ready by the time you and Dad come by next Saturday for the grand open."

"We can't wait!" Mom exclaimed.

"Changing the subject, how're you and Spencer doing?" She asked with the usual tone of concern. Like I said she's not very good at hiding her disapproval of my fiance. But now I actually have some good news for her that I nearly forgot about.

"We're great," I say, "in fact we're finally settling a wedding date."

"Really?" Mom sounding a little surprised and impressed. "When is it?"

"Well, we don't have an exact date as we just started talking about it on the way to the party." I explain. Mom rolls her eyes.

"Just when I thought I was wrong about him." Mom says shaking her head. "Look, I'll believe it when I hear it. I was actually going to introduce you to this Donny here but it seems you already know each other."