。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I arrived to my house shortly after. I got in and the first person i saw was my mom waiting for me at the front door.

"Where were you?! I called you a million times and you didn't even bother answering! Why do you even need a phone if you can't answer any of my calls?!" She said in a louder and serious tone while looking at me.

"Look i was drunk and me and Ria slept over at her house. It's not a big deal!" I said rolling my eyes and walking up to my bedroom.

She took a deep breath and walked to the kitchen ordering one of the servants to make her something to eat.

I went to my bedroom and shut the door behind me. I jumped on my bed and called my boyfriend, Dylan.

"Hey babe" i heard him answer.

"Hey dylan, what are you doing?" I asked him in a soft tone.

"Nothing much, texting someone. You? I heard you were drunk last night"

"Yeah, me and Ria went clubbing.. i just got home" i said warmly.

"Where were you?" He asked me in a more serious tone.

I stopped for a second. "I was with Ria, i slept at her house" i lied.

"Oh okay then.." i heard him getting calmer again.

"I have to go my moms calling, talk with you later. Byee" i lied again and hung up. God hes so boring, i don't even know why were still together.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The next morning i woke up feeling awesome. I decided to wear a black miniskirt and a cute pink top, i put on some jewerly and my star glasses that everyone always wears. I made a smokey eye make-up look once again and put on my boots. I took one last look in the mirror before taking my bag and Tom's shirt with it. I walked up to my beetle and drove to school.

When i arrived i saw Ria and hugged her.

"Whos that shirt for?" She asked me.

"Don't tell anyone.." i whispered in her ear. "That night we went clubbing The hot teacher Tom took me home and i slept over at his house!" I whispered.

Ria's jaw dropped "You, WHAT?!" she screamed.

"Shut up! He borrowed me his shirt and pants but told me to keep them, i'm returning the shirt tho!" I whispered back pulling her closer.

She was shocked for a second and didn't know what to say. "Look Taylor, i'm happy for you but this isn't gonna end well.." she whispered back.

"What's not gonna end well?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw Dylan walking up to us.

"Oh hey" i said in a nervous tone scared that he might have heard us.

"So what's up?" He said.

"Uhm nothing! We are just scared that someone might catch us since you know we were drinking 2 days ago!" Ria answered quickly saving us both.

"Yeah!" I said nervously.

He just nodded and smiled at us.

"Look me and Ria have to go to our class, i'll talk with you later okay?" I then said before taking Ria's hand and walking away.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Poor Dylan!" She whispered to me in class. The last thing i had to worry about was Dylan's feelings at the moment.

"Look Ria i don't really care about him okay?" I said turning my attention to the teacher.

"You slept with your teacher!" She whispered angrily.

"I didn't sleep with him! Are you crazy?!" I said angrily seeing everyone in class looking at us.

I turned back to the board seeing Ria get nervous.

The next class was music which ment i'll have to face Tom.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The class ended and Ria quickly took my hand pulling me to the girls restroom.

"Look i don't mind you liking Tom, i mean we all do but you have a boyfriend!" She said.

"I don't like him" i growled back anrgily.
"He just took care of me nothing else, it's not like we made out!" I yelled back at her.

She shrugged her shoulders and we went into music class.

We got to the class and i saw Tom starring at my body histerically. It was weird not gonna lie. I sat in the back and took out my flip phone texting some of my friends.

"Alright, put your phones away" Tom said standing up from his chair watching everyone put their phones in the pockets. I didn't hear him ofcourse and kept texting.

"Taylor, again?" I heard him say. I looked up and saw him looking at me in a dissapointed look. "We talked about this." He then said once again crossing his arms over his chest.

I had a flash back of how he looks shirtless and started blushing a little. I put my phone away and rested on the table. "Sorry" i mumbled looking down at my table.

He nodded and started talking about music and shit..

________________________________________________________________________________