Princess and Peanut

After the conversation that they had they went to the doctor as to why Momo was slowing down and acting funny. And soon they got a shocking news from what the doctor told them x

Couple: We what!!!!??

Female doctor: that's right Mr. and Mrs. Mason your having a child you are 5 in a half weeks pregnant it's gonna be 6 tomorrow is there something wrong do you want an abortion?

Couple: please no we want our child

Female doctor: oh ok that's good at first when you both said it at the same time I thought that you guys wanted an abortion at first I'm glad that you guys don't want it.

Momo: excuse me when you say that does anyone else does that like kill their child because they don't want it or what?

Female doctor: it's not my say but if I have to which I don't mind at all actually yes some people in this country does that and it hurts me that some of those people does it.

Izuku: do they have any shame at all?

Female doctor: no not a shame in the world sir but I'm glad that you and your wife here is having the child but I must say please don't neglect or abuse the child because most parents who have children does that but most of them don't as well.

Izuku: I experienced that so I know how that feels to be abused and neglected.

Female doctor: I'm sorry to hear that sir I'm glad you got away from them k beg they were the most toxic family you ever had.

Momo: trust me they are very toxic they literally believe a group of girls who falsely accuse him of sexual harassment which he didn't commit due to not having powers which he does now.

As the female doctor looked at her after what she said and she looked at Izuku as he nodded telling her that it's true.

Female doctor: yea your right that is very toxic.

A//N: I don't know if I told you guys Izuku does have powers it's Super soldier serum.

Couple: thank you doctor for helping us today

Female doctor: no problem come back if you have any problems ok between now and September 13 ok?

Couple: ok

As they left the doctor they got into the car until Momo saw 2 little girls wondering about and she stopped Izuku for a moment.

Momo: baby wait there's 2 little girls that's coming out way.

Izuku: huh you sure?

As he looks at the 2 little girls who has White hair as the other one who has pink hair. As the 2 wondered over to the couple as they begged for food.

 As the 2 wondered over to the couple as they begged for food

White hair: c-can we have some food

Pink hair: please we are hungry we haven't ate in days.

Izuku: sure come on in ok

Both girls: ok

As Izuku help the 2 get into the car as they felt safe that they are with them. As Izuku gotten home with Momo and the girls as they got them out as they saw that they were asleep which seem like they haven't gotten in days. A few hours later they woke up as they were scared and saw that the same guy that helped them brought them here they see that he has gotten food for them as they went to it and saw how good it look but was afraid of what's going to happen.

Izuku: do not worry the lady I was with made this for you both.

Anya: did she poison this dad?

Izuku:(dad?)

Anya: yeah dads protect kids right?

Izuku:(oh I see she can read minds) yes they do by the way what are you girls name we never get to ask you?

Anya: oh I'm Anya and she's my sister Eri

Eri:h-h-hello papa

Izuku: hello there Eri once your done come downstairs ok girls?

Both girls: ok

As Izuku left as they started eating Izuku went to his wife as he kissed her cheek from behind her as she giggles. Soon they started talking until the girls came down as they were happy that their stomachs are full.

Both girls: thank you mama and papa

Couple: your welcome girls

As they sat their plates down and went to the Tv as Izuku told them and turned the Tv on as they watched it.

Momo: honey I'm thinking about adopting them what do you say?

Izuku: I agree with this we can have a better understanding on taking care of children in the near future especially since we have one on the way.

Momo: that is true since we have a child on the way

As they continue talking both of the girls cried that they will be having parents and on top of that they will have a little sibling.

Anya: Yayyy we have 2 great parents that's going to adopt us

Eri: ar-are they going to do it are they gonna love us unlike our last parents.

Anya: I hope so I really do.

What the girls didn't know is that the couple was listening on their conversation as it broke their hearts that their former parents abandoned them at the age their at. Soon the Mason family went to sleep and soon the next day the Mason family made it official that they have adopted both of the girls. Back in Japan the girls somehow felt disgusted as Tenya felt as if he needed to tell Izuku to get rid of something or someone but don't know who.

That's the end of this chapter