American Soldier

As a child Izuku has been tortured and beg by his freinds and family but 1 girl and her family. That one girl and her family showed Izuku the most love that any kid can ask for. One day he was thinking of how he should leave his tormentors behind for good as he got tired of it but soon his escape plan was soon met with guards taking him to prison. For what he had learned is that the girls but Momo framed him into saying that he sexually assaulted them. Izuku was furious that he got lied to and swore that he will never see them again and if they did see him again he would show not an ounce of respect towards them as they are dead to him.

As Izuku had a trail where Loid was his lawyer which made Izuku respect him even more due to him having his back. Little did Izuku know is that Yor had called David Mason the Lt.Commander of both a seal team and Task force. Loid gave the judge very evidence of what his family and friends but his daughter has done to him as Loid wanted Izuku to give them a brief glimpse of what they don't to him. As everyone saw how bad his scars was they all felt bad for him.

Loid: now tell me your honor does it look like he could sexually assault any of the girls who came and said that he did it let me tell you did his parents ever see his side of being quirkless. Let me answer that NO THEY HAVE NOT CAUSE THEY ALWAYS PRAISE THEIR DAUGHTER. Here's more evidence of of negligence.

As the guard took the photos that were taken by Izuku as the judge seems them. As the judge gets done seeing them he gave them to the jury disgusted.

Judge: right now I will have the jury decide whether if he's innocent or not. And no one will corrupt them and if I here that he's guilty/innocent due to seeing the evidence then I will know personally take matters into my own hands.

As the judge hit his mallet and left as the jury left as wel with the evidence. As Izuku was escorted by the guards as Loid tell him that everything is gonna be alright. Soon after an hour everything resumed back and now everything that the jury has spoke of is now ready to present.

Judge: jury of the court tell me about this incident that you seen in this photo.

Jury#56: your honor the plaintiff that was accused of this incident is considered innocent. My reason for it is because from what we seen and what that picture tells us is that these so called parents allowed their hellspawn child and her group to torture him. I witnessed earlier that one of the girls lied when they said that he raped her.

Judge: tell me how did you came to the conclusion that she lied.

Jury#56: your honor she said that he's quirkless right if he forced himself on her wouldn't she use her quirk to get him off of her so I narrowed it down ti she either allowed him ti do this or she made this up and my second theory is that her *points at Izumi* if her quirk is telekinesis why didn't she use her quirk ti force him away from her.

As everyone started to see the jury #56 point as the rest of the jury agreed to it. The girls who lied about Izuku sexually assaulted them started sweat as they see that they been made out.

Jury#49: what jury#56 says is right why would a quirkless person force themselves on a person with a quirk if they are able to defend themselves against those who attacked  them and I'm pretty sure that the girl *points at Tsu* is a frog and if he force himself on her she would use her tongue to get him off of her.

As another point was made as the girls didn't see this threw and saw every flaw that could've happen. Even one of the jury said that if the boys was with them why couldn't they help them which made the boys curse themselves for not seeing things threw. Soon after the judge seen that everything that was against Izuku was not like what they said it to be.

Judge: well then the jury has spoken and has given out valid points in the matter and it totally make sense since they all have quirks and now that this has proven that Izuku hasn't done the things that was against him he is now a free man. Now he is set fr-

Izuku: wait your honor

Judge: what's wrong don't you want to be a free man?

Izuku: oh no I do want to be a free man but I want to add something that might peak your interest.

Judge: oh and what's that

Izuku: I want them to stay away from me for the rest of my life I want a restraining order again all of them that didn't believe me when I told them that I didn't do squat shit against them I want a free life without them in it except for my lawyer and his family.

Judge: *interested* ok that is very interesting I'm glad you spoke up now then forever hold how many meters do you want them to stay away from.

Izuku:1,000 meters

Judge: ok starting today this restraining order is now on business of you come near him despite where he goes from here you are considering breaking the law.

Soon David came in his suit and was ready to transport Izuku to America.

Judge: sir may I help you?

David: no your honor I am here for one of my soldier.

Judge: ok I'm guessing it's Mr.Izuku right?

David: yes your honor

Judge: may I ask what's your deal with him?

David: a friend of mine asked if I can train him on military service.

Judge: Izuku are you ok with the military service?

As his tormentors hoped that he said no but the next thing shocked them to their core.

Izuku: yes your honor I would also want the restraining orders to continue even if I'm overseas.

Judge: consider it done before I hit my mallet is there anything else that should be added?

Izuku; if they even come close within a 1,000 meters they will be shot for breaking the restraining orders.

As the judge nods he hit his mallet as now the restraining orders are in place and that his tormentors left with their heads down that they fucked up Izukus left as Inko cried trying to get to Izuku as she was tackled and brought up and forced to leave. Soon Izuku left with David as David gave Izuku regular clothes and they went to a military vehicle where it was ready to go. Soon after everything that happened Izuku left the country and went to America to train. As Izuku trained Izuku lived the fact that he was bound to the military and asked if he could join David and the rest.  David agreed due to seeing how much potential he has as it reminded him of himself when he was his age. Soon David saw Izuku as his son as he asked if he wanted to be adopted as Izuku quickly accepted making the crew uncles. As Izuku spent time in a military school which he proceeded to be one of the smartest being ranked up quickly threw his time in the military time after time Izuku became a well honor student and man that the military had to offer as he quickly ranked up to Marshal. After he graduated from the military school he was given a squad of his own which had Foley,Dunn, and Ramirez Izuku normally doesn't be with them but he often have them missions and sometimes he joins them if he felt like it(I know I said that he doesn't be with them but sometimes he does just to see them and how they do). Izuku does miss one person and that one person was Momo after he left for the states they both agreed that after she graduated from her school she would join him in the states where he already have a beautiful home where it can be just them and their own family since they confess their feeling for each other.

That's the end of this chapter I hope you like it because I feel like my fingers can fall off at any moment