9-2.Dion

Hope POV.

Sam entered the room with Mr. King ! But I didn't want to see him now. "I said ,I want to see my mom!" I was eagerly waiting to see my mom but she was obviously avoiding me.

Sam pushed Mr.King to sit on the sofa and explained "She black out so we let her have breakfast before coming to you ! so I brought this man" he looked disgusted by Mr.King "the man who started all this mess.

I noticed how Mr. King was still tied and his mouth was taped , "Ok Sam , you can leave us alone."

As Sam left us alone , I walked to Mr.King "hello daddy!" his eyes were red with tears , I tilted my head and pulled the tape from his mouth. He had a painful expression , "did it hurt?" I asked him but he chose to stay silent.

"You know Elima is down there just for talking nonsense , you might end up there for your silence" I warned him but it didn't affect him at all , I sat on the table in the middle of the room . "Dad ! please , give me a reason to forgive you." I was pleading with him this time maybe he would stop his game. I still love him ! That's me , if I see the smallest amount of kindness I can ignore any kind of cruel behaviour.

"There is a piece of paper in the drawer, check it." he finally uttered a word. Hum that's good enough to start with. "What is it ? a forgiveness gift?"

I found it and read it carefully but it wasn't any kind of gift ! It was a lawsuit against Hades ! "You want me to sue him ?" It wasn't even in my list of expectations .

"If you make him sign this ! he can never get married to you again . He is trying to cancel your divorce but my lawyer can help you !" He was anxious about my situation more than his own. Why does he always want to save me from Hades?

"So you still don't want me as your daughter in law? Why ? When I finally started to love him , you do anything to separate us! " I threw the paper on the ground.

"Hope! Just make him sign this. Everything will be ok! Trust me" He was insisting on his plan although I was impressed by his diligence , that wasn't what I wanted ! Maybe I would be happy to sue Hades a year ago but now! He give me

"Sorry dad , I don't have a good memory about giving him divorce papers." I sat on his comfy chair "and I'm not willing to divorce my husband!"

"YESS!" Hades' cheerful voice scared me . "WTF? What are you doing there?" he was peeking from the door all this time ? did he hear all of our conversation.

"I was just passing by!" he fixed his coat , was it all a test ? or was he really passing by!

"Oh really ? Then , the next person I want to see is... Hades King." I moved my chair from side to side waiting for Sam to get Mr. King out.

I could hear Sam whispering to Hades "Good luck master!" that actually made Hades more nervous. He stood in front of me while he was playing with his fingers.

"Do you want me to play with you?" His smirk showed his true intention , play huh!

"NO ! I just need your explanation!" his happy face changed , I was satisfied by his scared face "there was a girl here who claimed to be pregnant ... by your child !"

"Elima? .. me ? nono ,let me explain!" I cut him " I know she was lying and that's why she is down there but she just reminded me of a postponed punishment ! our relationship is equal, remember?" I just want to whoop his ass.

He sighed "I made you sad ,didn't I?" I nodded , he started pulling his belt out with a series expression , wtf ? Did my plan go against me?

I could hear my heart beast as he stepped toward me but I ignored it. I should keep my guards up. The moment he reached me , I couldn't fight my fear any longer and closed my eyes.