Departure (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

....... And yeah I did say 'a dress in a darker color' and he did show me some but the dresses he showed me were all too girly and childish, some have way too many ribbons and some have way too floral designs that it seems like a bouquet.....

" ... You did a good job... "

" My pleasure, madam. "

" I decided, I am going in my casual wear. "

" Certainly. "

I know you had a hard time finding these in half an hour but I just can't take myself on wearing them!

Not a chance! These are way too girly that it's ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!!

At 7 pm.

I entered the party in my casual wear with ponytail.

...... Again.... Ain't this number of people way too little for this 'huge' party....?

How many are they?

Mom and dad and... A small number of Press and... A number of rich people and... Couple of Designers and... Oh... there they are... Those peasants- I mean, my classmates...

And yeah.. Just as I expected. You are here as well Dupain-cheng.

So in total... Um.. One, two, three..... 84 people...

Yeah.... In my previous life, when I was still a student, one classroom had around 50 children...

Yeah this is just a little more than that...

" Hi, Chloe. " A voice came from behind.

Oh no. I know this voice way too well.

I turned around.

" Hello, Laila. What are you doing here? "

" Nothing much. Oh and I heard what happened. I am truly sorry for you that you have to go through something like that. "

No you aren't. It is all written on your face crystal clear.

" That's right. This is all that Dupain-cheng's fault. I will make her regret at all cost! " I said that as I gave a fake angry expression.

Truth is I have no intention to mess with her. At lesat not with my current state.

" Right? I knew it! After all I am the one who understands you the best. Thank goodness that we think the same! "

" Yeah. "

I utterly want to get out of here...

Breath... Calm down... Calm down~. I can't get akumatised~.

" You know I have a plan to finish her once and for all. After that even Adrian will be free from her scandals. What do you think? "

" Yeah! Totally! But you see I can't now. You know what is going on with me right now, right? "

" Yeah. " She said as she gave an all so noticeable fake sad expression.

" But don't worry. After all this commotion will end I will, no, we will crush that ridiculous Baker girl forever for good! "

" I like your enthusiasm! Let's do that. "

" Yes! "

" Well for now I am going to greet Adrian but I promise that I will make you two friends again! You can count on me! "

" I am counting on you! "

" Bye! "

" Bye! "

And she runs off to him.