He was stunned by closeness but still managed to speak "shalin, please stop crying..."

He removed her hand from his waist and said..
"please don't say like this... He is your older brother and he has full rights to scold you and he is not bad..  but why he scolded you..??"

" because I got only sixty nine percent in my boards exam and he is trying to say that didn't studied because I was overconfident... He even said I am just a responsibility for him.. it means he doesn't love me ,doesn't care for me... He is really very bad... I will never talk to him..he thinks I will be happy only by his gifts.. , you know what he barely comes to meet me and he is overconfident enough to think that his expensive things can hide it, but he doesn't even know how much I missed my family, my mom dad... I thought I still have my brother but he proved me wrong.. he doesn't even consider me as his family...."
She was too mad to think what she is saying but he was getting what he should do.

"can we please sit??" Asked he.

Shalin hummed in response and guided him to the couch.. they both sat on couch and said..

"Shalin , stop crying and take a deep breath first and calm down.."

She did as he said...

" now please listen what I am going to tell you and please don't cut me in middle....." She nodded with hmm

"he is your brother , your well-wisher.. he called you crybaby because he doesn't want you to cry for small reason because when you cry people think you are a weak person and they start taking advantage of your innocence ... And he doesn't want this to happen with you because he might have faced something like that in his life . Right now you are telling me how much you miss your parents but what about him he is also lonely, he also has only you in his family but still he let you live separately because he thought that you will be strong if you will learn to live alone.... he wants you to learn from your mistakes that's why he told you not to be overconfident... I know marks, grades and ranks doesn't matter to become successful but he is only telling you your mistakes... He scolded you because he loves you and about gifts ..."

He took a deep breath before adding " I know it can't give you happiness everytime but maybe it's his way to express his love.... Please don't say such things in front of him , he will only get hurt because he loves you he cares about you and you are lucky to have him because I know how it feels when you don't have anyone by your side..." His voice became heavy at last sentence.

She realised what was she saying about her own brother who loves her more than himself . Thinking about him and his situation her eyes filled with more tears. she wiped her tears and said firmly

"you are right I was so selfish that I never thought about how he is ?? I didn't realise the pain of being elder sibling.. I don't know how he is managing everything at such young age.... I don't know how bad he might be feeling because I am a kid who is having golden spoon in her mouth from my childhood and same goes with him but still he is managing dad's huge empire....he wanted to become a musician but he sacrificed his dream because of  responsibilities. Responsibility of being son, responsibility of being older brother, responsibility of dad's business and he is taking care of me also... but now I will be the best sister.. I will never cry, I will be strong , I will work hard and make him proud... Thank you so much Aryan...

"don't thank me ... Instead call your brother and tell him what you told me just now... "

Shalin smiled little.

She took her phone and dialed his number ,after some time he picked call....

Harsh: hello 

" hello bhaiya I called you to say thank you . "

Harsh: you don't need to thank me for those gifts..

" no.. thank you .. thank you so so so so much for being my brother, for staying at my side, for putting me before yourself, for your love and care , we always thanks everyone when they help us but we always forget to thank the person who forgot themselves for us... You always hide your pain behind your angry face and I am so stupid not to notice that but I promise you that I will work hard and make you proud and I will never cry for small reason, I will be a strong person like you.... You grow up before time for me but I hadn't grow up till now I always give you pain and I always create mischief for you but now I will be a good girl.... I will always care for you as much as you care for me... I love you bhaiya and now your sister is grown up you can share your problems with me. You don't need to hide it and live with a heavy heart... Did you get that.."

She didn't heard any reply from another side but she heard sobs , she understood that he was crying but she got shocked.. because she never saw him crying even when her parents died he didn't cried because he was pretending to be strong for his little sister... But he couldn't control himself when he heard her words.....

"bhaiya!! Are you crying?? Did I hurt you again .., I am so sorry" Her voice became heavy again.

" no I am... I am not. .....  crying ... I am completely fine. I just got emotional because I got to know that my little baby is grown up now.. Thank you for being my sister.... I love you too my princess..."

"I know...." She smiled looking at Aryan who was just listening her.
She talked with her brother for some more time when he suddenly said
"umm!! do you wanna go for a long drive ?? We will celebrate the whole day!!"

"celebrate what???" She knitted her brows in confusion.
"my sister break her own record of holding first rank every year.." He chuckled making her whin
"bhaiya!!"

"ok okay I am sorry.." He laughed a little
"today I had taken a day off because I wanted spent my whole day with you as I am always busy so I can't give you enough attention and time.. but I thought I ruined my own plan by scolding you "

" nothing is ruined we still have whole day.."

"okay then get ready fast I am coming to pick you in twenty minutes and yeh take your best friend too "

"okay.."

She hung up the call and said looking at Aryan "Aryan thank you so much for making me realise everything you are really my true friend ,Who actually knows where you should agree with me or where you should show me my mistake.."

" exactly I am your friend so you should not say thank you.." She smiled at his reply.

"bhaiya want to take us out . you wait here I will come after getting ready  " She was about to go but he stopped by holding her hand.

" I am sorry but I can't come.." He said and she frown  "why ? do you have other plans ??"
" no.."

" then why are you saying no?? You know what bhaiya specially told me to take you with us . You know whenever he takes me out he never want anyone to come with us not even his girlfriend but this is first time he is doing this.. he really wants you to join us .. why are you saying no..?? He will feel bad.." She was trying to convince him and was succeed

"okay fine!! But should I change my clothes ??
"no need you are looking extremely hot and handsome... just wait for me.."