"Not that I'm praising it."

Guy fixed his gaze on the teenager in question, and he admitted that Nava was very charming because of his tall and thin build, broad and muscular shoulders, good image, and was loved by many people. Guy himself has seen the ability of the opponent since Nava came to the team to practice as a goalkeeper, but he has always held a grudge against Nava because he is a friend of Kanghan whom he hates to the bone. marrow. Guy in particular was very dissatisfied with Kanghan going to fight with Auto, even changing the subject to Sailom who wanted to save Auto. From then on he directly set up a fortress to oppose the leader of this group.

"But didn't you say someone else was in the goalkeeper position, how could he still be in the regular lineup?"

'' Because there are very few players in the goalkeeper position, Nava can enter the starting lineup even without using the relationship. But as for Kanghan....he was able to pass the selection round, I feel it's just his luck."

Guy shifted his gaze to the right, and that was on the other side of the stands, where Kanghan's group was sitting together. Sailom also had no choice but to look over, but happened to meet the sharp gaze of someone who seemed to have been looking at him for a long time. Sailom saw his lips move, as if he were saying something, but he was sure the person on the other end definitely didn't want to talk to him.

"He said he liked me, but he ended up caring about others."

''What did you say?" Mac asked, he was capping the water bottle Kanghan had just finished drinking, heard his friend mumbling something, but couldn't make it out.

"I said I'm thirsty."

"Didn't you just drink?"

Without waiting for Mac to ask more questions, Kanghan grabbed the bottle of water he had just drank, opened the cap and poured it into his mouth once more before the suspicious eyes of Mac, Nava and the other friends. Until seeing his strange behavior, people asked suspiciously.

"What are you upset about?"

''Do you look at me like you're upset?'' the young man who didn't know himself asked succinctly.

"You look like you're about to hit someone." Nava said while leaning over to dodge, afraid that he would turn into the person in the sentence he mentioned.

"Hey, I really want to hit people." Kanghan once again looked towards Sailom's group, the more he saw him smile at others, the more angry he felt.

"You've never smiled like that before when you were with me."

"What are you mumbling about again?" Mac scratched his head, looked at Nava, and then they both shook their heads.

"I came back earlier." Kanghan finished speaking, stood up, packed his things and went home.

'' Huh... didn't you just say you wanted to go find something to eat together?" Nava yelled, though at first Kanghan himself said that he's been bored lately so he asked them to eat together. , but in the end he was the first to escape.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm lazy."

"Who stepped on your tail?"

"I'm not a dog."

But now he is no different from a rotten dog, who says he likes him but laughs with others, dealing him a fatal blow.

Kanghan was so upset that he couldn't continue to watch the scene where Sailom and Guy were together. At the same time, Sailom suddenly felt his chest lighten and looked in his direction to see the teenager walking out of the soccer field with his school bag on his back. It seemed he had accidentally lost something, even though that was not his intention.