They went to dining room... and started having.... launch....

Karan was about to eat.... mushroom....as he was busy looking at her...Aman stopped her...- sir!! What are you doing...this is mushroom...you are allergic to it...
All looked at him..

Karan noticed and said - thank you .. I haven't noticed!!

Km - my son also has allergic to mushroom...

Karan understand...that ...how much everyone is missing him...he is feeling sad ..as he has to lie them...

Teju clenched her fist.... but karan noticed..

At last Roshni come with kheer and serve....on bowl.....

Karan - wow... kheer it's my fav...

Km (in her mind)- he is just like my sunny....my sunny also loves.. kheer..

Then they got disturbed by a phone call...

Teju pick up the call - okay!! I'll be there at 4 pm ...

Td- princess kiska...call tha?

Teju- dad...there is an emergency I've to go... hospital at 4

Karan - btw... it's impressive...the way you managed both the things!!

Teju- thanks( professional tone)

After finishing launch.... All were sitting on hall..

Karan - ok thank you for launch!!🤗...now i think i should leave for my hotel

KD- it's ok mr.shehgel...can i suggest you some thing?

Karan- what?

Kd- why don't you leave in our house!!
...teju shocked...you are our partner...and all aise ..hotel mein rahenge acha nahi lagta...you can stay with us..

Karan- but....i don't want all to in trouble bcz of me..

Km- koi trouble nahi...we will be happy if you will love with us.. i remember my son looking at you...you are just like him..

Teju - no!! (Shouted)

All looked at her...

Teju- he is just a guest.. it's ok if you all want him to live here...but..pls... don't compare anyone else with my sunny... I'm sorry if I sound rude...and leave from there

teju was angry as.... every one in the house comparing him.. with her sunny....

Karan was shocked by her behaviour bcz teju never talks with anyone like this...and also feel happy that she is very possessive for him..

Km- sorry beta... She was not like this...she is just very possessive for my son.... that's why she behave like this!!

Karan - it's ok aunty I can understand!!...

Karan also agreed to stay with them..

At hospital!!

Teju was disturbed...and thinking About how can it possible ...so much similarities....

Teju- wth teju...kya soch Rahi hai tu...uske bareme...Kam pe dhyan de...
Uske wajah se AJ itni jor se cilaya Ghar main....you should control your anger.... looking at Karan's photo...see na sunny... I'm very bad.....i can't even control my anger...i know how must be maa feeling...but still i behave rudely with her...pata nahi mujhe kya hogaya hai....i think i should say sorry to her..

She called her...km picked the call and said - hello...

Teju- hello... Mumma

Km - hnn... baccha

Teju-I'm so sorry mumma i shouldn't behave like that..

Km-its ok baccha I can understand...

Teju - mumma main rakhti hun call ...hann i have to go..bye..

And cut the call..

Whole day teju was busy....it was quite hectic for her.....she have to perform back to back surgeries...she is feeling exhausted.....and she returned home about 11.30 pm....and opened the door with spare keys..and thought... every one is slept..she was so tired to have dinner..she  went to kitchen pour.... herself...a glass of water and went to her room....

But  a pair of eyes seen everything!!...

Teju went directly to her room ... change into nighty and slept as she was exhausted....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 41th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼