Chapter 12: Natural

Sokka's POV

"Sokka baby-Sokka wake up." I groaned as I opened my eyes, looking down at Zuko. "Did you just call me baby?" I teased him with a huge smirk on my face. "What? Of course not!" "I like it baby," "Sokka please don't say it like that again," "Hey you called me baby first babe!" "Sokka!" "Fine, I'll quit it, hot stuff." "Why am I dating you?" Zuko says as he kisses my chest. "Because I'm amazingly strong, smart, and handsome." I replied, "I was thinking more annoying, and arrogant." "Hey!" "But I still love you somehow." I rolled my eyes and replied saying that I love him back. I then sat up and bent down to kiss him on his lips. The kiss was long and I could feel Zuko's smile. Zuko used to never be happy but now he was smiling and occasionally even laughing. It was a major win in my books. "You should smile more, it looks great." I told him after we kissed. "Ththanks," He stumbled out all flustered with his cheeks turning pink. "It's nice to see you all happy now, compared to beforehand when you were 'never happy'." "Well, you make me happy." It was now my turn to blush. Zuko now sat up sitting on my lap and we kissed again, but this time a lot harder. As we were kissing I heard a huge object break and Zuko instantly jolted away from my lips. "What was that?" I asked him, "I don't know." He swung his legs off of mine and we stepped outside our room and saw a huge flower pot shattered. "How did that happen?" I asked while looking at the pot. "I'm not sure, I'll just ask the crew to clean it up later. In the meantime we should get dressed for breakfast." "Okay," I replied. Zuko took my hand and I shut the door behind us following my boyfriend.

Dachi's POV

"Is breakfast ready? I'm starving!" I asked the Head Chef, "It will be in a minute or two." He replied, "Great," I walked outside the kitchen to the dining room with the rest of the crew. "Good morning Hindary," I said, "Morning Dachi." "So what's the plan today?" I asked everyone, "Just the usual. Our only job here is to look after the Fire Lord and Ambassador Sokka. Fire Lord Zuko might have a few requests but other than that nothing," Lieutenant Hinata replied. "Okay, do you think Ambassador Sokka will be free today?" "I don't know, however we shouldn't get too close to the Ambassador. He is friends with our superior and we must treat him with respect," "Yeah, yeah whatever." I said while rolling my eyes. I joined Lieutenant Hinata's crew about a year ago after my aunt was able to convince her boyfriend Hindary, who's the second commander to Hinata to put in a good word for me. I am still shocked to this day that it actually worked and now I am on an expedition on the same ship as the Fire Lord! I'm the youngest soldier in the crew and the youngest male in the crew. I am 20 years old and the only people who are roughly my age are the maids, and the cooks. But now with the Fire Lord and Ambassador Sokka I am no longer the youngest man here! So obviously I would prefer to hang out with them. Hindary, Hinata, and the rest of the crew (the soldier section) are cool and all but it isn't the same. "I'll go fetch Sokka and the Fire Lord for breakfast," I said. "Ambassador Sokka," Hinata corrected. I nodded and left the room. This whole respect ordeal made no sense to me, like why can't I call someone by their given name? It's not like we are in an important business meeting. I sighed and continued to walk to Sok-Ambassador Sokka's room. I knocked on the door, no reply came. I knocked on the door again, nothing. "Ambassador, are you in there?" I called out. Once again no reply, "Sokka?" Nothing. I sighed and opened the door. Lieutenant Hinata would have a stroke if he saw me do this because 'I'm invading our superiors personal space' or whatever, but frankly I don't care. I opened the door and saw nothing. The bed was untouched, there were no clothes, bags, or anything in the room. It was as if no one even stepped foot into this room. That's weird, I searched around the bedroom and saw nothing. Maybe he's with the Fire Lord or something?  But that wouldn't explain why his room was completely untouched. I decided to walk to the Fire Lord's chambers, to alert Fire Lord Zuko that breakfast was ready and that Ambassador Sokka wasn't in his room at all. I continued walking down the hall and started to hear two voices. "You should smile more, it looks great." A man said, "Ththanks," Another stumbled out nervously. The voices continued taking in the same tone that my girlfriend and I would talk in, which was very strange because I'm pretty sure both voices were male. Once I reached the Fire Lord's room I noticed that their door was open. I peeked inside and couldn't believe my eyes. The Fire Lord was sitting in the Ambassadors lap! I immediately wanted to gag at the scene, hopefully I was reading the room wrong. There's no way that our glorious leader of the Fire Nation who help end the 100 year war is a fagot?!  They then kissed each other on the lips and I wanted to throw up. I was disgusted by the scene. I wanted to wipe this moment from my brain permanently. I then realized something horrible, I sparred against Sokka! And I was topless! I stumbled backwards into a pot and smashed it by accident. "What was that?" I quickly got up and sprinted towards the dining room to alert the entire crew of my horrible discovery.