30| Amaya wants to make love

Start from the beginning

"You seem to be in a good mood today? What's up? Did you finally find out which planet you actually belong to?" Rudra asked Adhrith in a hushed manner while filling his plate with his breakfast, which-well-only included salad, avocado toast and oatmeal.

Adhrith rolled his eyes at his brother's words, "No bhai, that I have already found out, I belong to the same planet as you do" He flashed his brother a tight lipped overly sweet smile, while serving himself the same food along with bread and peanut butter.

"Bhai, by the way, why did you wake up so early? Kal itni mehnat ki should have taken some rest" Adhrith asked casually munching on his toast while everyone was busy eating their food.

(You worked so hard should have taken some rest)

Rudra heaved a sigh before answering, "Even I have a very little energy left, but work calls"

"But bhai after so much hardwork?" Adhrith tried hiding the teasing in his voice while Rudra was totally oblivious to the hidden meaning behind his brother's words as his thoughts were shifting to his wife.

The scene of him trying to convince her to sleep flashed in front of his eyes, the struggle was real. He realised in some way or the other he had always tried his best to keep her happy, even though sometimes it gets difficult but the happiness on her face is worth the struggle.

"Yeh hardwork toh ab roz ka ho gaya hai, nothing new" Rudra replied eating a spoon full of his oatmeal, failing to notice the smirk forming on his brother's lips.

(This hardwork is very common for me these days)

"What happened Adhrith? Tedhi medhi shakle kyu bana rhe ho?" Sanskriti asked and then glared at both Rudra and Adhrith's plates "Kitni baar kaha hai asli khana kha liya karo, lekin nahi inhe kaccha khana hi chahiye" Mihira laughed at her mother's words while Adhrith and Rudra made a face looking at everyone eating the aloo paratha covered in excessive amount of ghee.

(Why are you making weird faces?) (How many times I have asked them to eat some real food but no, they will only eat these uncooked food)

"Mom, Adhrith bhai ka pata nahi but Rudra bhai toh bas bhabhi ka banaya khana khate hai, didn't you see how he finished the halwa that day" Mihira teased while everyone laughed at her words. Rudra's ears were a light shade of red while his lips curved into a sweet shy smile, just at the mention of her name.

(Mom I don't know about Adhrith bhai but Rudra bhai only eats the food cooked by bhabhi, didn't you see how he finished the halwa that day)

×××

"Bhai I hope you use protection during your 'roz ka hardwork', I'm too young to become a chachu again and Krishi is young as well" Adhrith teasingly whispered to Rudra while his lips were curved into a smirk.

They were now on their way to their respective cars all set to start to their respective firms.

Rudra stiffened, suddenly connecting the dots and interpreting the meaning behind every sentence his borther had uttered since the previous night.

"It-It's not what you're thinkin-" He stared at his brother flustered, stuttering badly trying to justify himself.

Adhrith dramatically showed his palm to Rudra and muttered in a much more dramatic voice.

"No bhai no no! Aap shadi shuda ho, you should do apke roz ka hardwork bas dhyaan rakhna, mera aur Krishi ka" Rudra cleared his throat glared at his brother for uttering nonsense even though his ears and neck was red due to shyness.

(No bhai no no! You are married, you should continue your everyday's hardwork, just keep me and Krishi in your mind)

"One more word Adhrith and I'll beat you black and blue" Adhrith made a face at his boring brother. He was no fun!

But soon his lips curved into a smirk yet again when his eyes fell on his brother's neck. He cleared his throat in a teasing manner and walked to his car signing "ang laga de reh mohe rang laga de reh"

Rudra just rolled his eyes, he sure had a variety of people living under the same roof as him.

Hey guys!

How's everyone doing?

My apologies for disappearing for so long without any prior notice but I was actually burdened with studies, the weekly tests and approaching exams are not letting me rest at all.

I may have my half yearly examination from 25th of this month, which is again a pain in the ass!

I had holidays this week so thought to update, had been writing this chapter since Saturday, any moment I get free.

Hope you all liked the chapter.

A very happy Janmashtami in advance as I'm not sure if I'll be updating tomorrow or not. And a very happy teachers day to everyone!

We crossed 100 followers, I can't believe this! Thankyou everyone for this!

And thankyou so much for being so patient and reading this story ️♡