30| Amaya wants to make love

Start from the beginning

"No, we are not doing anything but sleeping and just sleeping, okay?" Amaya frowned showing the displeasure on her face, she pushed him and stood up, "If you don't want to make love with me then I'm going downstairs, I'll find someone else as your substitute" She began walking towards the door and in a fraction of seconds she was pinned between the wall and him.

His one had had pinned both her hands above her head while the other was roaming around her waist, he held her gaze with intensity, "You are not finding any substitute, I'm here"

Her eyes lit up at his words "So we will make love?"

"No"

"So?"

"We will sleep"

"I don't want to sleep, I want to do something else" Rudra bit his lips trying to stop his smile from breaking out. It his wife was sober she would rather dig a hole and bury herself than say these things to him.

"What other things?" She grinned and pushed him away, "If you catch me then I'll not ask you to make love with me, for tonight obviously" She ran towards the balcony with Rudra following behind her, "Amaya stop, you'll hurt yourself"

"Stop me if you can Rudy" She giggled and stood up on the couch, when Rudra thought he was going to catch her, she jumped from the other side and ran towards the bed.

She climbed on the bed while Rudra tried to catch her by climbing from the other side, she quickly jumped down but Rudra was fast enough to catch her wrist and pull her on his lap.

"Where will you run now?" He asked huskily, holding her tight on her waist.

"Nowhere" Both of them were breathing heavily without breaking the eye contact, Amaya sneakily unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away without his notice.

"Amaya-" She shushed him with her finger and pushed him on the bed, lying on him she buried her face in the crook of his neck and peppered kisses on his skin. He sucked in a deep breath, tightening his hold on her waist.

She roamed her right hand on his abdomen, feeling his abs, that solely belonged to her, only her while he lied down, letting her do everything she pleased to do with him.

×××

"Rudra Where is Amaya? Won't she come for breakfast?" Arpita, after spotting her son descending the stairs alone, asked. Looking here and there in a attempt of finding her daughter in law.

"Mom she is sleeping, she is too tired after yesterday's party" Rudra fixed his watch before sitting on the dining table. Rudra heard his brother snickering from beside him.

He shifted his gaze towards him, raising his eyebrows, asking him the reason behind his sudden amused behavior. Adhrith shrugged nodding his head in a no.

"Oh! Let her sleep in for a while, taking care of a child and a man child along with so many responsibilities can tire a person" Arpita replied with a concerned laced voice while blowing on the baby food to cool it down.

"Yes mom, you are righ- wait did you call me a man child?" Adhrith again snickered from behind amused at the banter between his badi mom and brother.

Rudra shifted his gaze sideways glaring at his brother, "Aur nahi toh kya? You're a child yourself, now don't argue and have your breakfast" Rudra pouted at her words and yet again found his brother chuckling sneakily.

What was up with him and snickering?

Arpita busied herself in feeding her grandson and gradually the dining table filled in with the family members. Sanskriti along with Mihira and a few helpers kept the food on the table.