12

^^^
Yeah sorry about that, I was using Wattpad to watch it because my YouTube was acting shitty and didn't care to take it down lol. It has absolutely nothing to do with this story.
.............

"Alright honey! I'm going to work and Izuku will probably be back from training in about in hour, you think you'll be alright staying home alone?"
Mrs Inko asked Raven, who was sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

"Yeah sure!"
She said with a smile, her eyes still on the tv. She hadn't really been allowed to watch the tv as a kid so she really wanted to catch up with all of the cartoons she was never allowed to see.
"Have a good day!"

Mrs Inko smiled at Raven and slipped her shoes on before leaving the girl behind in the house. Normally it would probably be considered foolish to let a random homeless girl you just met around two days ago stay alone in your house. But concern never crossed the woman's mind.
She trusted Raven wholeheartedly for some reason and knew she would never steal or betray their family.

And she didn't, Raven stayed bundled under the covers until she heard a knock at the door.
She sat up lazily and turned to look at it.

They knocked again, twice this time louder.
They were getting impatient.
She stood up and walked to the door, her brown eyes immediately met with firey red.
"Oh! H-hi!"
She greeted timidly.

Bakugou looked at her, and her green nightgown then he glanced above her head.
"Is Deku here?"
He asked.

Raven tilted her head to the side as she held the door.
"Who?"
She asked politely, though she had no clue who this "Deku" character was.

Bakugou cleared his throat and looked side to side as if he was scared of being caught saying this.
"I.... Izuku."
He coughed out into the back of his hand, acting as though it was actually painful for him to say.

"Oh, Izuku! No he's not home!"
She said with a small smile.

"So are you gonna let me in?"
He asked, placing a hand on the doorframe and leaning forward.

"Oh yeah."
She stepped aside.
"S-so what did you need again?"
She asked and he looked over at her, his red eyes studied her for a moment.

"What's the matter with you?"
He asked narrowing his eyes.

She shifted her weight.
"Huh?"
She mumbled.

He frowned and took a step closer to her, and then she took a step backwards in response.
"You're acting different then you were earlier. What's the problem?"
He asked stepping forward again.

"He's not a good guy."
Midoriya's words echoed in Ravens mind.

"Uh... T-theres no p-problem."
She laughed nervously, backing up again and then bumping into the couch. She glanced backwards, holding onto the couch and leaning back slightly.

"Don't lie."
He mumbled.

"Don't lie to me little birdie..."
She flinched at the sudden memory.

'He's here! fly away. Get away.'
Pokey pleaded, raven shook her head.

"S-sorry..."
She whispered looking away.
'Everything is fine. It's just Bakugou not... Not him.'

She tried to mentally calm herself.
"Did he say something?"
Bakugou asked, stopping to stand less then a foot away from her.

"W-what?"
She asked, avoiding eye contact.

He slid his hands into his pockets and looked down at her with a calm inquisitive expression.
"Deku said something to you didn't he? What exactly did he tell you?"
Bakugou asked slowly, he leaned forward and placed a hand on the back of the couch. Right next to where her own sat, clinching the fabric.

"Nothing..."
Her breathing was uneven now and tears pricked at her eyes. His hot breath brushed her face as he stood close, waiting for an honest answer.

"Well that's the thing... He was nice to you but that's how he is around adults... He's different at school..."

Is this what he meant? That Bakugou acted weird around just his peers?
She began to realize just how alone they were.
Maybe if she was just honest he would stop, Maybe if she was a good girl he'd-
'No, that isn't what's going on... It's not the same.'
She shook her head, trying to rid it of that phrase "Good girl", it haunted her and she hated it.

"He just said you acted differently... When you are around adults..."
She whispered, biting her lips. Why did she feel like telling him this was wrong? It was the truth right? There isn't anything wrong with Telling the Truth.

"And that's it?"
Bakugou asked, unconvinced. He leaned closer, his mouth close to her ear.

He couldn't explain it really, how he felt around this girl. He just wanted to touch her, he wanted to give her butterflies and to tease her. He wasn't trying to control his obvious lust at this point.
His hot breath continued it's assault on Raven, her face was flushed from how close he was and she let out a small whimper, Turning her head away.
"He said that... You weren't a... That you weren't a good g-guy..."
She breathed out, gasping for air afterwards.

She stood on her tiptoes and leaned farther back, trying to get a little more room inbetween the two of them.
But it did the opposite as gravity began to tip her body backwards, farther then intended. She fell backwards over the back of the couch.

Bakugou's eyes widened and he leaped forward, closing the gap between them. One arm wrapped around her, holding her up by the small of her back while the other was placed in between her shoulder blades.

In a moment of panic she wrapped her arms around his neck and clinched the fabric of his shirt. Her legs tightened on either side of his body.

She looked up at him with wide eyes and he looked back down at her with a similar expression. But then her eyes nerrowed slightly as he scanned her face. His eyes wandered down her neck and over her collar bone, wondering what she would do if he pulled her closer and kissed up her neck.
"Next time just let me fall."
She mumbled, letting go of his neck and pulling her arms to her chest.

He scoffed.
"Fine then."
He said, he pulled backwards and lifted her up. She soon was in a normal sitting position on the back of the couch, but Bakugou didn't immediately let go, he held her against him.

"Let go... Please?"
He did as he was asked, backing up and running a hand through his hair.

"Whatever."
He grumbled.

Raven stood there for a moment and stared at him before coming to a decision.
"I'm leaving, lock the door when you go."

"What?! You're leaving? Now?! In... In that?!"
He gestured to her dress.

"Yep!"
She dashed out the door and Bakugou walked after her.

She ran too the railing and jumped.
'Shit is she gonna-'
Bakugou thought for a moment that she was going to actually end her own life.
That was until she burst into black feathers, the only remnant of her was a small black bird.

A Raven.