1

The girl's light brown eyes scanned the crowd around her. She walked with ease and a slight skip in her step.

She had on a middleschool uniform.
Not because she actually attended school though. In fact if you looked a little closer you probably see that the skirt was a part of the uniform of the local highschool Shiketsu, she was wearing a blouse and a sweater vest which was common for when the weather got warmer.
All paired with brown shoes and stockings.
Nobody paid enough attention to the random girl to realize she was basically wearing a costume.

So if she walked around and giggled like a normal teenage girl no one would ever question who she was or even guess that she was actually homeless.
She just blended into the background of everyone's individual stories and they never thought twice about her.

She made an effort to not frequent any part of the city for too long to avoid being seen too much. Her logic was, if you pass someone in the grocery store you'll forget their face in seconds, but if you pass the same person twice you think "oh yeah I've seen them before" and eventually move on.
The more times someone passes her the more and more of their headspace she'll occupy.

And she wasn't interested in that.

Does that make sense? Maybe it doesn't, but it made sense to Raven. So that is how she lived.

She wasn't like what you probably think about when you think of homeless people.
And she definitely wasn't like the homeless kids in other mha Wattpad books.

(You know the whole: their parents died tragically and now they run around the streets as a like toddler, living in a box in an alley and they also somehow have the intelligence of a teenager. Then they eventually get picked up by a prohero that never actually goes through the legal adoption process and just kinda... keeps them?)

Or am I the only one who gets those stories suggested to them?

"Anyways! Let me just..."
*Repairs fourth wall previously broken*

Raven slept on the roof tops or occasionally in parks and such. She carried two bags, one with clothes and shoes and her "treasures" and one with food and small amounts of money she's aquired in different random ways.
You might be wondering what her Her "treasures" were? Well currently she had a collection of paperclips, broken necklace charms, keys with no locks, locks with no keys, bottle caps and stuff of the like.

Raven had what were going to call "hoarding tendencies" she loved anything and everything shiny and wanted to keep all of it. But because of her unfortunate lifestyle she had to travel light and only keep a few small items.

You could blame this obsession on her quirk.
Her quirk which called "bird" it's basically what it sounded like.
Raven could shapeshift into any bird that she had enough knowledge on, her favorite was
you guessed it. A raven.

Pretty obvious right?

It was also the first one she ever turned into, but that is a long (kinda traumatizing) story that we'll get into later.
Her quirk doesn't come with many drawbacks just a few... Well quirks. But not the super power type, the peculiar type.
She was very attracted to shiny things, she had a fairly small apatite, she was vegetarian and other things that made her just a little different.

She had a backpack slung over her shoulder, a little stained and such but not too disgusting. It just looked very worn.
Her brown hair swayed as she walked with a little bounce through the crowd. Looking for something she could have for lunch.

She knew the remaining amount of money she had and she knew what cheap Things would last for how long so she wasn't worried about her survival.
She never was.

Because she honestly didn't care if she lived or died.

A/n
Woohoo first chapter!
Totally short but I mainly used it as a character introduction lol.

I hoped you liked it! And if you did please give it a star and maybe comment? This is a new story so I'd like to boost it a little lol.

But that's all.

Byyyyye