9

*brief use of offensive slur*

Soon it came, the dreaded knock at the door.
Bakugou's family was here and Midoriya's fingernails bit into his palms. He wasn't sure why he was this nervous, Bakugou was always well behaved in front of his parents and other adults.
He acted politely, said yes ma'am and yes sir, especially when his mom was around.

But Midoriya was worried about when the parents turned their back for a second or two.
He had slapped Midoriya in the back of his head, stomped on his foot and even stabbed him in the side with a fork once when they were ten.

Midoriya was also scared for his new Friend Raven, who was helping his mother in the kitchen. She was wearing a flowy white dress decorated with sunflowers, his mom bought it for her yesterday when she was shopping for tonight and Raven loved it.

Midoriya knew that his mom would have liked to have a daughter, not that she was disappointed when he was born a boy of anything.
But when he was around five his mother had been pregnant with a girl.
But lost her a few months after his father left, due to stress and a few other health factors.
So he was glad Raven was here to help fill the hole his mother had in her heart after the death of his unborn sister.

He tried to keep busy with setting the table and such but almost jumped out of his skin when he heard the door bell.
Raven glanced up from the vegetables she was Peeling and his mother wiped her hands off on her apron.
"Oh Izuku honey! Can you get it?"
She asked her son, who nodded and walked to the door. The trip across the small apartment was very short and didn't give him much time to actually mentally prepare himself for this night.

He was immediately greeted with a red eyed glare, and then with Mrs Bakugou's smile.

"H-hey guys!"
He greeted his guests, opening the door with a nervous smile.

"Hello Midoriya! Where is Inko?!"
Mrs Bakugou asked, pulling him into a tight hug.

"She's in the kitchen."
He said, holding the door for Mr Bakugou and Kacchan who hung up their very expensive coats.

"Hello Mitsuki! I'm so glad you could make it!"
His mother said, after hanging up her apron.
"I hope you guys don't mind, but we have a houseguest! One of Izuku's friends will be joining us!"
Inko explained.

"Oh that's alright!"

Katsuki wrinkled his nose.
'He has friends?'
He thought in disgust, what kinda shithead loser was going to be here? He didn't want to be around Deku, let alone one of his dumb loser friends.

Raven stepped out of the kitchen and his lips parted slightly in surprise.
'Nevermind.'
He thought immediately, the girl smiled nervously and walked up to stand behind Inko.

He looked over at Izuku who was giving the girl a very unsure smile.
Bakugou looked between them, trying to figure out what the fuck she was doing here.

"This is Raven! She's staying with us while uh... Her parents are out of town!"
Inko explained, pulling Raven infront of her and placing her hands on the girls shoulders.

"Nice to meet you!"
Raven said with a smile.

"Oh goodness you're absolutely adorable!"
Mrs Mitsuki exclaimed, she immediately glanced over at Bakugou who scoffed and looked away.

"Thank you ma'am."
Raven said smiling brightly.

Bakugou didn't stop looking at Raven, though she had yet to notice it. He was looking her up and down. From head to toe.
Taking in every detail. His formally clinched fist flexed slightly while looking at her.
Bakugou was a hormonal teenage boy, so it's not like he's never felt these things before.
But It it was one of the first times it was for a girl around his own age.

Sure he saw grown pro hero women and super models and thought the usual nasty thoughts.
But all the teenage girls at his school were annoying and ugly.

Not her though, this 'Raven' had definitely peeked his interest.
'Maybe tonight won't be so bad after all.'
He thought.

Izuku noticed the way Bakugou had been staring Raven down and immediately decided he didn't like it at all.
He stepped back and grabbed her hand, pulling her closer to himself and then slightly behind his body.
Hiding her.

Bakugou was snapped out of his trance by Deku's frame intercepted his view.
He made eye contact with Deku and for the first time in awhile the green haired boy didn't immediately back down.
In fact he glared, like he was challenging Bakugou.

'I thought he was a faggot...'
He thought to himself, returning the glare.
'He has never spoken to a girl in his life.'

Izuku eventually looked away when his mother asked him a question. He simply nodded along and soon their party moved to the dining room area. Which was in the kitchen.
'Broke ass house.'
Bakugou thought to himself, but simply stuffed his hands into his pockets and looked back over at Raven.

"She's cute isn't she?"
He mother whispered into his ear.
Bakugou flinched away and rolled his eyes at her.

"Whatever."
He mumbled, looking away from the new girl.
His mother chuckled and kept walking, normally for a comment like that she would've hit his head or something.
But they were at someone else's house, so she didn't hit him.

"Dinner is ready!"