2

Raven soared through the sky, her belongings were stashed in a tree in a small nearby forest where she was currently staying for the time she was in Musutafu.
'OooooOOo pretty!'

Her light brown eyes (which were the only thing about her bird forms that was different from real birds.) Scanned the beach that was covered in treasures. Or rather trash.
She leaned in and lowered herself closer to it, flying by the few seagulls that dared the metal covered beach.
'Lets check it out!'
She spoke to her birdself like it was a separate being. It wasn't like it could speak to her or anything well... Actually it kinda could, it was like her bird-like instincts that occasionally spoke out in her head and it felt like a friend.
So she treated it like one.

She landed and gracefully shifted into a human with a cloud of feathers around her that disappeared before they touched the ground.
She had a few black feathers on her cheeks as well that slowly faded away.
She shook her head a little bit sending their black dust into the air before Piddling around the cluttered beach.
She found a few things of interest and stuck them in her small pouch.

She could only carry her clothes and a few light objects with her when a bird, so she had a small bag tied to her belt loop for treasures and money.

Then she heard someone nearby that sounded like he was struggling. He grunted and gasped.
Raven ducked and hid from the intruder, shifting into a bird when she heard him coming close.

"You can't expect me to actually move all of this All Might!"
A voice rang out.

'All might?'

"Shush keep it down! You can't call me that right now. This beach would be flooded with the media and fans if even one person heard you!"
Another deeper voice, it sounded like All Might but weaker. Quieter.

She flew up and perched cautiously on a large piece of trash, she saw two people down below. One young guy with messy green hair who was strapped to a truck.
'Is he trying to pull that?'
Raven wondered to herself. She looked at the other figure who she found very familiar.

He was tall and looked like a skeleton. He had shadows around his eyes and messy blonde hair with long bangs.
She rembered him from a rainy day long ago.
'Weird... He doesn't look like All Might.'

"Gah! What was that noise?!"
All might exclaimed, popping into his stronger form.

"It's just a bird All might."
The boy panted. All might sweat dropped and looked at what they thought was "just a bird"
"Oh... Alright Young Midoriya! Keep working!"
He commanded.

Raven stayed watching the poor guy as he tried to pull the rusty truck by the straps around his chest. Not to mention All Might was on top of it. She found herself staying there and being happy for the boy when it move a mere inch forward.

She stuck close by, hopping around poking small shiny items like coins and scraps of metal with her black beak.
She piled up a few of her favorites to come back for when these guys were gone and she could safely return to human form.

Midoriya watched the bird curiously as it collected and piled a few items. He walked towards it during his break as All Might went to go grab a bag with their lunch in it.
The bird took off and landed on her refrigerator again and watched as he looked at her pile of treasures.

Thankfully he didn't touch them, just sat down by the pile and drank from his bottle of water.

...............

Raven began to break her rules of not appearing in someone's life too often. Because the raven became a regular sighting for the two while they trained.
Midoriya sat in his usual spot by the raven who finally seemed warmed up to him enough to approach her pile while he sat a few feet from it.

The cheerful creature hopped up to him and tilted it's head at him. He looked at the pokey in his hand and back at the bird.
"Do you want some?"
He asked setting it down closer to him.

Raven eyed it.
She liked sweet things, a lot. But she didn't like getting too close too strangers.
But this was Midoriya. So she hopped up, her cravings getting the better of her fear and she snatched it up, before flying back to her spot.

"You know I think it's starting to like me."
He said to All might, watching it as it ate the chocolate snack.

"I'm sure it does Midoriya, but it's still just a bird."
All Might said eating his sandwich.

"Yeah I know... I think I'm going to name it."
He said and Raven lifted her head looking at him with intelligent eyes.

"I think it understands you, bird are very intelligent you know Midoriya."
All might said watching her look at them.

'That is true.'
Raven agreed with a small crow-like caw.

Midoriya set another chocolate pokey down for Raven to retrieve. She hopped over after finishing her first one.
"How about pokey. You like that name?"
He asked propping his head on his palm.

'Sure, I don't care.'
Raven thought eating her snack. She'd been actually running low on her food, and while this won't fill her up as a human but having a full bird stomach felt pretty good.