Truth or Dare

More high YGO fanfics, Ryou is publicly humiliated and fucked in this. Please read tags!

Chapter Summary: Ryou goes to Yugi's bachelor party and plays an exciting game of truth or dare. Or, Ryou is fucked and cockwarms people at the bachelor party, and is then punished by Malik when he gets home.

AO3 Tags For This Chapter: Hypnotism, Dead Dove: Do Not Eat, Trans Ryou Bakura, Slutty Ryou Bakura, Malik Ishtar has a big dick, humiliation, public humiliation, punishment, vaginal sex, AFAB terms used, non-con to dub-con to con, hypnosis, BDSM, dom Malik, sub Ryou, dom Otogi, dom Yugi, public sex, no panties, dom/sub, master/slave, master/pet, trans author, cockwarming, nipple play, under the table sex, filming, non-consensual filming, porn, pwp, recording, bachelor party, drug use, alcohol use, edging, creampie, rough sex, choking, breathplay, humping, pet play, humping the floor, exhibitionism, voyeurism, vaginal sex, fingering, vaginal fingering, Malik chooses what Ryou wears out.

-----

Ryou chewed his lip as he looked at his wardrobe. When he'd replaced it, he hadn't thought about formal wear. "Are you sure I shouldn't wear a suit?" He asked, looking at his roommate. "That's what everyone else will be wearing."

"But don't you want to wear a skirt?" Malik snapped his fingers and Ryou's brain fogged. "You should wear what you want outside."

"I should wear what I want outside," Ryou repeated, shaking his head. "You're right." He picked out a black skirt and slipped into it, not caring that Malik was watching.

Malik grinned and began rummaging through Ryou's closet. He pulled out a neon blue crop top. "How about this?" Ryou shook his head and Malik put it back. "Okay put these on while I find one." He passed Ryou a pair of black thigh-high socks. Ryou pulled them on and by the time he was done, Malik had pulled out a new outfit. A purple-plaid skirt, a black bat-shaped crop top, and a Beetlejuice cropped jacket.

"It's perfect!" Ryou quickly stripped again and changed. When he was done, he twirled for Malik. His skirt rode up, showing of his bare ass.

"It is," Malik said, running a finger down Ryou's exposed midriff. Ryou shivered but he was running late, so he quickly pulled on his black platform boots.

As he walked to the club, he could feel eyes on him. He flushed, not realising that each time he stepped, his skirt rode up to show off his ass, but he ignored them. The bachelor party was in full swing when Ryou arrived.

"Ryou!" Yugi cheered, wrapping his arms around Ryou. "You need to catch up with us!"

"Okay, okay," Ryou laughed, following Yugi back to the table. Jounouchi, Anzu, Honda and Otogi were there too, all in suits bar Anzu, whose dress was still far more formal than Ryou's outfit.

Jounouchi grinned when he saw Ryou and offered him a vape pen. "Want a hit? This'll get you relaxed and help you catch up."

"Weed?" Ryou raised an eyebrow. When Jounouchi nodded, he took the pen and sucked in several hits.

"Whoa," Jounouchi laughed when Ryou stopped, "take it easy. That stuff is meant to hit you pretty fast."

"I wanted to catch up." Ryou smiled and took a seat between Otogi and Jounouchi. He felt himself relax as the party continued. People continued drinking and chatting, occasionally stealing glances at Ryou. Soon, he was buzzed, a little dizzy from the weed, making it hard to focus on the conversation.

Suddenly, Ryou found himself in the middle of a game of truth or dare when Otogi asked, "Ryou, truth or dare?"

Ryou blinked a few times, not remembering anyone else going. "Truth."