Late To Class

Heyo, I'm on a train and high as balls but this is such a hot idea of mine based on an old twitter thread where Character A went back in time to take Character B's virginity several times. So Ryou is being hypnotised by Malik here to believe he is in school, but he is actually 26. Please read tags!

Chapter Summary: Ryou finally gets into the prestigious all-boys school, but he didn't expect anything like this. Or, Mr. Ishtar fucks Ryou in the bathroom and makes him late to class, where there is an unusual punishment for being late.

AO3 Tags For This Chapter: Hypnotism, This scenario isn't actually real but Ryou believes it is, Dead Dove: Do Not Eat, Teahcer-Student relationship, gangbang, school, public sex, double penetration, double penetration in one hole, Trans Ryou Bakura, Slutty Ryou Bakura, Malik Ishtar has a big dick, cockwarming, dildos, vibrators, sex toys, humiliation, public humiliation, creampie, oral sex, rough oral sex, punishment, vaginal sex, squirting, AFAB terms used, unrealistic sex, human sex toy, used as a prop, non-con to dub-con to con, hypnosis, BDSM, dom Malik, sub Ryou, dom Bakura, dom Atem, dom Kek, Kek is Yami Malik, plugs, technically underage because Ryou believes he's 16 even though he's 26, underage, just in case, breathplay.

-----

Ryou arrived at his new school early, eager to make a good impression. He had finally been accepted to the all-boys school. Even being forced to wear a skirt as part of his uniform didn't dampen his spirit, nor did the way the students stared and whispered as he entered the building.

Ryou ignored them and made his way to his locker. All of the lockers were small, four on top of each other, and his was on the very bottom, so he knelt to get his books out, ass out behind him. When he stood up, several people were staring, so he quickly made his way to the bathroom instead.

Just as he was washing his hands, one of Ryou's new teachers entered the bathroom. He paused when he spotted Ryou and folded his arms. "Ryou Bakura, I presume." His voice was deep and sweet, like it was laced with honey. "My name is Mr. Ishtar."

"It's nice to meet you, sir." Ryou bowed. He fidgeted as Mr. Ishtar scanned him, his gaze lingering on Ryou's body. Mr. Ishtar took a step closer as Ryou straightened and grabbed Ryou's ass. Ryou squirmed to escape, but Mr. Ishtar hooked his leg behind Ryou's. Ryou gasped as he fell to his knees, not quite catching himself in time before his face hit the ground. Mr. Ishtar pinned him there, face-down and ass-up, as he flipped Ryou's skirt up and grabbed his ass.

"I told them not to let sluts into the school," Mr. Ishtar sighed as he pulled out his cock. "I told him it would be distracting for everyone, but they didn't listen." He tore Ryou's boxers open and teased his cock along Ryou's cunt. Ryou whimpered as his body betrayed him and he grew wet from the teasing. A sharp moan escaped him as Mr. Ishtar's cock slid into his virgin pussy. Despite never having taken cock before, nothing but pleasure wracked his body as Mr. Ishtar bottomed out inside him. He moaned on the ground as Mr. Ishtar gripped his hips tightly and fucked him, hard and fast.

"P- please-" Ryou gasped. "N- Not- not inside-"

"Shut up," Mr. Ishtar growled. "You don't get to decide that."

Ryou groaned, squirming, but Mr. Ishtar only pinned his hands to keep him trapped. Ryou moaned as Mr. Ishtar slammed into him a final time and stilled, spilling inside Ryou.

Mr. Ishtar slowly slid out and stood, zipping his pants. "I'll see you in class. Don't be late," he said, opening the door and walking out of the bathroom, leaving Ryou gasping for breath in a pool of cum.

Ryou did his best to quickly gather himself, but his boxers were ruined, so he tossed them in the bin. He hurried to class as the bell rang, but as he ran into class, cum dripping down his thighs, everyone turned to stare at him. It was a small class, only three other students and himself, due to the competitive nature of the school.