Dinner Time

This was privately requested and I had a lot of fun writing it. Ryou is hypnotised in this so non-consent tag but loves it.

Chapter Summary: Ryou wakes up to a family dinner with a twist. Or, Malik uses hypnotised Ryou as a dinner plate for a dinner party, and then the guests use him.

AO3 Tags For This Chapter: Hypnotism, Dead Dove: Do Not Eat, Trans Ryou Bakura, Slutty Ryou Bakura, Malik Ishtar has a big dick, humiliation, public humiliation, punishment, vaginal sex, AFAB terms used, non-con to dub-con to con, hypnosis, BDSM, dom Malik, sub Ryou, dom Bakura, dom Atem, dom Kek, Kek is Yami Malik, dom Yugi, objectification, human furniture, human plate, dinner, family dinner, human dinner plate, object insertion, pissing inside, watersports, piss kink, drinking piss, plugs, creampie, vaginal sex, control, dom/sub, pouring wine inside someone's vagina, masochist, sadist, degradation, dirty talk, nipple play, licking, food kink, food sex, food porn, bondage, rope bunny.

-----

Ryou's days had gotten weird ever since he'd decided to change his wardrobe. That, he didn't deny. It felt like he was dreaming half the time, and other times he felt confused over what happened in the past or what to do, but Malik would always smile and reassure or help him. But when he woke up that night, his head was groggy in a new way. His entire body felt stiff and his mouth felt oddly full. Ryou turned his head and blinked his eyes open.

He was tied, eagle spread, on the dinner table. Malik had his back turned to Ryou and was cooking some form of rice dish. Surrounding Ryou, sitting, were Kek, Atem, Bakura, and Yugi. Ryou whimpered and found he couldn't close his mouth. It was stuffed with a ball gag. But Yugi caught his gaze and smiled when he saw Ryou was awake. He continued his conversation with Atem, reaching out to toy with Ryou's nipples as he did so. Ryou tried to hitch into the touch but he couldn't move. That, however, didn't lesson the pleasure.

Malik approached with a large pot and smiled. "Oh, good, thank you for getting the plate," he said, looking directly at Ryou. Ryou's skin heated as he realised the implications seconds before Malik began to spoon warm rice over Ryou's tits. Ryou moaned as the heat spread to his skin, and he shivered as the grains warmed his nipples. He tried to close to his and imagine a different reality, but the presence of the others in the room reminded him of the situation. His body shook as Malik poured curry sauce all over the rice on his tits and it leaked down his stomach. He felt the weight of hot naan bread on his stomach and finally, Malik removed the ball gag from Ryou's mouth. He gasped, relieved and exposed, but Malik gripped his chin and poured a bowl of thick dipping sauce into his mouth. "Don't swallow." Malik smiled and patted Ryou's cheek. "Like a good plate."

Ryou's face burned as Malik walked over to a chair and sat.

"Malik, this is too much," Atem said and Ryou's hopes shot up. "We'll never be able to eat this ourselves."

"Oh, that's fine. Just eat what you can," Malik chuckled. He raised his glass. "Thank you all for joining me tonight. To slutty pets who need to learn their place." He met Ryou's gaze and took a sip as everyone laughed.

Ryou tried not to swallow as the dipping sauce dripped further down his throat.

No one even batted an eye. One by one, they began to indulge in the feast spread across Ryou's body, using forks and knives to scoop up curry and their hands to dip bread into the sauce in Ryou's mouth. Their utensils scraped his skin, making Ryou shudder and twitch. Yugi's fork grazed Ryou's nipple, making him whine lowly.

He could feel between his thighs grow damper as he squirmed beneath his friends' dinner while they chatted like it was a normal dinner party.

"Thank you so much, Malik," Yugi said when they finished eating. Ryou gratefully swallowed the dipping sauce, covered in food.