When I Snap My Fingers

More weed induced deranged smut. Enjoy. Please let me know if you want more hypno Ryou, cause I do notice the YGO fandom is kinky but we never get enough of the kinky stories so I'm down to take kink or pairing requests. I won't do them all but if I like it, I'll do it!

Chapter Summary: Ryou doesn't mind helping Malik out a few times, especially after that- that- what was it? And why is he suddenly in the mood to wear a skirt? OR, Malik hypnotises Ryou and fucks him with Bakura and Kek.

AO3 Tags For This Chapter: Hypnotism, roommates, non-con because he's hypnotised but he's very much enjoying it, siren Malik (kinda lmao), his song hypnotises Ryou, Trans Ryou Bakura, AFAB terms used, trans author, vaginal sex, plugs, sex toys, vibrator, facial, rubbing in cum, somnophilia (sort of), somno but sex toys only, ice play, temperature play, degradation, public humiliation, gangbang, voyeurism, exhibitionism, sluttification, no panties, dom/sub, riding, dehumanisation, Dead Dove: Do Not Eat, recording, filming, Plot What Plot/Porn Without Plot, Femboy Ryou, Slutty Bakura Ryou (how is that not a tag??), Wank and Tell.

-----

Ryou hummed as he opened the door to his apartment. He toed off his shoes and glanced around. "Malik? Are you here?" He and Malik had begun renting together a few years previously when Malik moved to Domino, and Ryou agreed to let him have the spare room in his rent-controlled apartment.

"Yeah," Malik called back after a moment. "Sorry, just working on something. Do you mind giving me a quick hand?"

Ryou frowned, setting his computer bag to the side. "Are you okay?" He began walking towards Malik's room, where the door was closed.

"Yeah, it's just something small," Malik called back. Ryou's frown deepened, but he opened the door and stepped inside. Malik wasn't at his desk.

"Ma-" Ryou twisted, but suddenly Malik stepped out from behind the door and leaned in, whispering a hypnotic Kemetian melody in Ryou's ear. Ryou did his best to ignore it, but his entire body went slack, a warm, fuzzy feeling spreading through it.

Malik's melody faded to a hum and he stepped back, scanning Ryou with a tiny smirk. "I've been waiting years for this," he murmured. "It was harder without the Millennium Rod, but I finally have you under my command."

Ryou rocked back and forth lightly, caught in the near-high feeling of the hypnosis.

"Listen to me, Ryou," Malik said, locking eyes with him and stepping forward. "You are a slut. Sluts are always horny. Sluts think with their pussy. Your brain is in your pussy. Your pussy belongs to me. I own all your thoughts. You are always wet. You are always horny. Repeat."

"I am a slut," Ryou murmured slowly. "I-I-"

"You are a slut," Malik aids.

"I am a slut."

"Sluts are always horny."

"Sluts think with their pussy."

"Your brain is in your pussy."

"My brain is in my pussy."

"Your pussy belongs to me."

"My pussy be- belongs to you."

"I own all your thoughts."

"You..." Ryou frowned but it fell lax again after a moment. "You own all my thoughts."

"You are always wet."

"I am always wet."

"You are always horny."

"I am always horny."