Chapter 10

There will be a time skip.

It has been a year since Louis and Niall started touring and Liam, Zayn and I go with them. We got married last year. We had a double wedding. It was beautiful. Now I can officially call Louis my husband. Every morning when I wake him up with breakfast in bed, I always call him Mr. Stylinson, It's our last names combined. That's what we decided to do for our last name. Liam and Niall took Zayn's last name. I think it's cute. Today the boy's have a concert so we are getting ready to go to rehearsal. Lou and Niall haven't been feeling good but the insist on finishing this tour. "Love you ready to go?" I ask knocking on the bathroom door. "Yeah. I'm ready." Lou says opening the door. "You look beautiful Mr. Stylinson." I say. "Why thank you Mr. Stylinson" Louis says blushing. "Let's go. I bet the others are already waiting on us." I say. "Knowing Niall he want's to leave early so he can get something to get." Lou says laughing. We head out of the room and down to the Lobby, where Liam, Zayn and Niall are waiting. "Come on let's go. I want food." Niall says grabbing Louis hand and pulling him to the car. Liam, Zayn and I follow behind laughing. We get in the car and go get some food and head to the stadium. We do rehearsal for an hour then Lou and Ni felt sick so we went back to the hotel and let them rest. "Love you don't have to do the concert tonight." I say. "No I'm not letting the fans down. I just need a nap." Louis says. "Okay love. take a nap. I'll be here if you need me." I say and notice that Lou has already falling asleep. I go make Lou some toast for when he wakes up once I'm done I go lay beside him. After an hour of letting him sleep, I wake him up and tell him he has to get ready for the concert. He gets a shower and get's dressed while I warm his food up. He comes out of the bathroom wearing skinny jeans, black tank top. "You look amazing love." I say handing his plate. "Thank you darling." He says and sits down to eat as there is a knock on the door. I open it and it is Niall, Liam and Zayn. "Come in lads. Louis is eating." I say. "Okay mate. Niall just got done eating after his nap." Zayn says. Once Louis is done eating we head to the stadium. We get back stage and the boy's get ready. "Good luck." Liam, Zayn and I say to Niall and Louis. "I love you." They say in unison. "I love you too." We say at the same time. The boys get ready to go on stage, I can hear how loud the crowd and they only get louder as the song begins to play. "If I could fly I'd be comin' right back home to you I think I might Give up everything, just ask me to Pay attention, I hope that you listen 'Cause I let my guard down Right now I'm completely defenseless. For your eyes only I'll show you my heart For when you're lonely And forget who you are I'm missing half of me When we're apart Now you know me For your eyes only For your eyes only." Niall sings. "I've got scars Even though they can't always be seen And pain gets hard But now you're here and I don't feel a thing Pay attention, I hope that you listen 'Cause I let my guard down Right now I'm completely defenseless For your eyes only I'll show you my heart For when you're lonely And forget who you are I'm missing half of me When we're apart Now you know me For your eyes only For your eyes only" Louis sings. "I can feel your heart inside of mine I feel it, I feel it I've been goin' out of my mind I feel it, I feel it Know that I'm just wastin' time And I hope that you don't run from me For your eyes only I'll show you my heart For when you're lonely And forget who you are I'm missing half of me When we're apart Now you know me For your eyes only For your eyes only I'll show you my heart For when you're lonely And forget who you are I'm missing half of me When we're apart Now you know me For your eyes only For your eyes only For your eyes only" They both sing as the song stops. "San Siro let me hear you. Niall what do you think?" Louis says. "Such a beautiful crowd. I think they will be the loudest ever." Niall says. "This next song is Midnight Memories. So sing along." Louis says as the song begins to play. "One, two, three Straight off the plane to a new hotel Just touched down, you could never tell Ah, a big house party with a crowded kitchen People talk (shh) but we don't listen Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please Way too many people in the Addison Lee Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa Midnight memories Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Baby, you and me Stumblin' in the street Singin', singin', singin', singin' Midnight memories Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Anywhere we go, never say no Just do it, do it, do it, do it" Louis sings. "Five foot something with the skinny jeans Don't look back, baby, follow me I don't know where I'm going but I'm finding my way Same old sh- but a different day Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please Way too many people in the Addison Lee Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa Midnight memories Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Baby, you and me Stumblin' in the street Singin', singin', singin', singin' Midnight memories Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Anywhere we go, never say no Just do it, do it, do it, do it" Niall sings. "You and me and all our friends I don't care how much we spend Baby, this is what the night is for I know nothing's making sense For tonight let's just pretend I don't wanna stop so give me more Midnight memories Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Baby, you and me (ayy) Stumblin' in the street Singin', singin', singin', singin' Midnight memories Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Anywhere we go, never say no Just do it, do it, (yeah) do it, do it" They both sing. They continue singing and eventually it is the last song. "This is one of the newer one. If you know it sing along." Niall says as the music begins to play. "I think I'm gonna lose my mind Somethin' deep inside me, I can't give up I think I'm gonna lose my mind I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck Yeah, I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck I'm feelin' somethin' deep inside Hotter than a jet stream burnin' up I got a feelin' deep inside It's takin', it's takin' all I've got Yeah, it's takin', it's takin' all I got" Niall sings. "'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do It's been so long, it's been so long Maybe you are fireproof 'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do" They both sing. "I think I'm gonna win this time Ridin' on the wind and I won't give up I think I'm gonna win this time I roll and I roll 'til I change my luck Yeah, I roll and I roll 'til I change my luck 'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do It's been so long, it's been so long You must be fireproof 'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do" Louis sings. "'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do It's been so long, it's been so long Maybe you are fireproof 'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do" They both sing as the music and lights die down. "Good night San Siro. You were incredible!" Niall and Louis say as they exit the stage. "Omg that was amazing." Niall says running to where Liam, Zayn and I were standing. Louis is walking slower than normal. "Yeah it was. They were the loudest ever." Louis says excited. "We have to come back one day." Niall says. "Of course babe." Liam says. "Let's go eat please." Louis says. "That's a first." Niall says laughing. Right when we go to leave Louis and Niall both run to the bathroom and throw up. "Okay that's enough. We are going to the doctor. We have to find out what's going on." Liam says as Zayn cleans Niall up as I clean Louis up. We are on the way to the doctor once we get there we explain the situation and the doctor takes us back right away. Louis and I are in a room and Niall, Liam, and Zayn are in a different one. The doctors are running some test. After a while the doctor comes back. "Okay Mr. and Mr. Stylinson. I have good news. Your going to have a baby." The doctor says. "How far a long is he?" I ask "Three months." The doctor says. "That seems right. He has been sick for 3 months." I say. "You guys are ready to leave. The others are waiting on you guys." The doctor say. I help louis up and make our way to the other. "Love are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah just shocked." he says. "Yeah I understand but I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." I say kissing him. We leave and get back to the hotel, Louis goes to bed early and I call my mom. "Hey honey. Everything okay?" She ask. "Yeah things couldn't be better." I say "Yeah Louis and Niall looked like they were having fun on stage tonight." She says. "Yeah they did." I say. "How are they feeling? I know you said they were sick last time we talked." She says her voice laced with worry. "They are still sick but we went to the doctor and found out why." I say. "At least you know what's wrong." She says. "Yeah, I'm going to go to sleep now mom. Good nigh. I love you." I say. "Love you too and tell the boys I said hi and that I love them as well." She says hanging up. I go and get in bed with Louis and fall asleep.

Next chapter will Focus more on Niall and Louis pregnancy's. Niall and Louis are both 3 months pregnant.