Chapter 9

I'm going to time skip again but this time it will be a year.

Louis and I have officially became singers, we graduated Uni two months ago and have signed with Liam, Zayn and Harry's company. Zayn, Liam and I are still together and so are Harry and Louis. In fact Zayn proposed to me and Liam, we odiously said yes. Harry asked Louis to marry him and louis said yes. Today we are coming up with a name for me and Louis. Louis and I are thinking about Calling ourselves one direction. I'm getting ready to go. Louis and I still live in the apartment. Liam and Zayn are looking for their own place so that they can move out of the House they share with Harry. "Hey Ni. You ready to go? We have to be there soon." Louis says walking in my room wearing a skirt and sweater. "Yeah mate. Let's go" I say standing up. We get in Louis car and head to the office where the others are. "Lou, Do you think they will ask us to move in with them?" I ask. "Of course they will Ni." He says with a smile. Once we arrive we walk in and head to Harry's office. No one stops us or ask what we need. Liam and Zayn are already there so we sit down and began the meeting. "Okay so what were you both thinking of for the name?" Harry ask. "One Direction." I say. "Sounds perfect babe." Liam says smiling. "One Direction it is." Zayn says. "Perfect. Let's talk about your next song. When do you want to record it?" Liam ask. "We can do that today." Louis says. "Okay perfect. Let's head to the studio." Harry says standing up and leading the way. I walk beside Liam, "What's up with Haz? He hasn't said a word to Louis other then about the name and music." I whisper to Liam. "I don't know. He's been acting strange. I hope everything is okay with him and Lou." Liam whispers back as we arrive at the studio. "Okay, get in there and we will start." Harry says. "Let's do the new one. Play the sound I sent in Harry." Louis says. Harry hits play and the song starts. "Girl, it should be me Driving to your house Knocking on your door Kissing you on the mouth Holding on your hand Dancing in the dark 'Cause I was the only one who loved you from the start But now when I see you with him it Tears my world apart Because, I've been waiting All this time to finally say it But now I see your heart's been taken And nothing could be worse Baby, I loved you first Had my chances Could've been where he is standing That's what hurts the most Girl, I came so close But now you'll never know Baby, I loved you first (I loved you first, loved you first)" Louis sings. "Girl, it should be me Calling on your phone Saying you're the one, and that I'll never let you go I never understood, what love was really like, But I felt it for the first time looking in your eyes But now when I see you with him My whole world falls apart Because, I've been waiting All this time to finally say it But now I see your heart's been taken And nothing could be worse Baby, I loved you first Had my chances Could've been where he is standing That's what hurts the most Girl, I came so close But now you'll never know Baby, I loved you first" I sing. "The first touch The first kiss First girl to make me feel like this Heartbreak It's killing me I loved you first, why can't you see? I've been waiting all this time to finally say it But now I see your heart's been taken And nothing could be worse Baby, I loved you first" We both sing. "Had my chances Could've been where he is standing That's what hurts the most Girl, I came so close But now you'll never know Baby, I loved you first Baby, I loved you first Baby, I loved you first Oh, yeah Baby, I loved you first" Louis sings as the music ends. "Perfect boys. Amazing." Harry says clapping. "You are free to leave now." Liam says. "Lou you can leave. I'm going to stay and hang out with Liam and Zayn." I say. "Okay. Bye Li and Z. Bye Ni see you at home." Louis says grabbing his stuff and heading to his car. I notice Harry looks upset but I don't say anything. After a while, I'm walking past Harry's office to go to the bathroom. His door is shut and blinds pulled down and He's talking to someone. "No I haven't had the chance. I think he hate's me." I hear him say so I stop and listen. It sounds like he's on the phone. "Yes I know i have to do that but it's hard." Of course I love him. I'm going to marry him. no one knows. He didn't even call me by his normal nicknames. When addressing me he called me Harry. I don't know what to do." "Okay, I'll try that. Thank you." "I love you too." I hurry to the bathroom so he doesn't catch me at the door. Once I'm done and on my way back to Liam and Zayn's office I notice the door shut and light off and Harry is no where to be seen. "Hey babe." Liam says when I enter. "Where did harry go?" I ask. "He said he had something important to do and left in a hurry. Why" Zayn says. "I heard him on the phone on the way to the bathroom and I think it was about Lou." I say "Tell us what he said." Liam says. "He was talking about how he hadn't has the chance to do something and how he thought that someone hates him and then he said and I quote 'Of course I love him. I'm going to marry him. No one knows.' and then he said that the person only addresses him by his name and then he said he would try something and then before hanging up he said that he loved the person on the other end of the call." I explain. "We have to find out what happened." Zayn says. "Let's go see Harry and Niall you go see Louis and see if we can figure this out." Liam says grabbing his keys and drooping me off at home. "Lou I'm home." I call out. "In my room." I hear Lou call. I make my way to his room and notice he has been crying. "Oh lou, What's wrong?" I ask. "I think Harry hate's me." He says crying. "Why do you think that?" I say. "The other night when I stayed at his house. I had been looking for a sweater and found a letter addressed to harry but it didn't say who from so I read it. the person who wrote it was talking about how they had fun during the summer while harry was there. When I asked him about it he blew up in my face and screamed about how I shouldn't have been snooping and then he said i soul leave so that's why I came home and I haven't talked to him at all except when it dealt with our music." Louis explains as his phone rings. "Hello?" he says and I leave the room. A minute latter he says he's leaving and walks out. I go to call Liam but the doorbell rings and i answer the door. "Hey babe." Liam says. " I was just about to call you." I say letting Liam and Zayn in. We watch a move after I tell them what Lou had said.

The next chapter will be a time skip. Hope you liked this chapter.