Chapter 7

*Mature warning* this chapter contains Smut, so if it makes you uncomfortable don't read.

Today makes a month since Liam, Zayn and I asked Louis and Niall to be our boyfriends. Tonight I have this big date planned for Lou. Liam and Zayn are going to go over to Niall and Louis apartment to celebrate which means I'm bringing Lou to my house. I'm taking Lou to the restaurant we went on our first date and then we are going to the park to watch the sunset and then we are coming back to my house and watching a movie and then I have something very special planned. I told Lou to wear something Nice but also comfortable. I'm wearing an all-black ensemble, I teamed the shirt with trousers, a blazer, leather ankle boots. I take my phone out and text Lou. Hey love. I say. Hey darling. He responds. What are you wearing? I ask. You have to wait and see. Gtg Niall is hollering. He responds. I laugh and Grab my keys as I walk into the living room where Liam and Zayn are. "Hey guys." I say. "Hey mate. Damn you look good." They say. "So do both of you. Niall is so lucky to have you both." I say. "Same for Lou." They say. "Speaking of Niall go easy on him tonight." I say winking. "Don't be too rough on Lou." They say winking. Our phone's buzz and it's the boys saying they are ready so we get into our own cars and head to their apartment. I let Liam and Zayn get Niall and leave first. Once they are gone, I take a deep breath and walk up to the door and knock. Louis opens the door in the Black dress I got him and High heel boots with black and gold makeup look. "H-hey." I say stuttering. "Hi darling." He says blushing. "You look stunning love." I say. "You look handsome darling." I say. "Ready to go?" I ask. "Yes darling." He says grabbing his purse. I hold his hand and walk him to the car and open the door for him. We drive to the restaurant on the way. "So tonight, I was thinking we go for dinner then a romantic walk and then we go back to my house for a movie and a special gift." I say. "That sounds perfect darling but I didn't bring any clothes." He says. "That's fine love. I have some that you left and the ones that we bought for when you stayed at mine. Okay now close your eyes." I say as we pull up to the restaurant. He closes his eyes and I get out and go to the other side of the car and help him out. "Just a little bit farther." I say. "Don't let me fall." Lou says. "You can open your eyes now love." I say as Lou opens his eyes. "The restaurant we went to on our first date." Lou says. "Yes, but wait till you see the table." I say taking his hand and leading him inside and to our table. It is a table on the balcony with candles and roses in the middle. "Wow Harry this is amazing." Louis says excitedly. "Happy one month Love." I say giving him a kiss. "Let's have a seat and order our food and don't worry about how much it will cost. Get whatever you want love." I say. "Are you sure darling?" Lou ask. "I'm sure love." I say. We order and after we eat, I order a heart shaped strawberry cheesecake for desert. "Darling, you didn't have to get desert." Lou says. "I wanted to love." I say taking a bite off with the fork and feeding it to Louis. "This is delicious." Lou says with a mouthful. "Yes it is." I say. Once we finish our food, we pay and head to the park for our walk and to watch the sunset. When the sunsets, I pull Louis in for a kiss. I kiss him deeply and positionally. "Let's take this back to your place." Louis say's grabbing my hand and pulling me to the car. "Okay love no need to rush." I say laughing. We get in the car and I drive back to my place. Once we are inside and the door is shut, Louis kisses me and this kiss is like no other one. This one was heated and filled with hunger. I pick Louis up and he wraps his legs around me. I walk us up to my room and lay him on the bed. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do Lou." I say. "Harry, I want to." Lou says and starts taking his dress of to where he's only in lace black panties. I take off my shirt, trousers and blazer off. I kiss Lou deeply and push him onto his back to where I am laying on top. The kiss gets heated and I slowly start to grind on louis causing him to buck up his hip. "Harry please." Louis whines. "Patience Love." I say. Louis rolls us over so that he's on top. "I'm not patient when I want something." He says kissing down my body stopping when he gets to my boxers. We lock eye and he smirks before pulling my boxers off with his teeth. I watch his every move, growing harder every second. Louis wraps his fingers around my hard member and slowly starts to pump. He starts to pump faster and he wraps his tongue around the tip cat licking it. "Lou, please." I whine. As to show that he knows what I want, Lou takes my member into his mouth as much as he can and starts to bob his head up and down. "Oh god Lou." I say moaning. He gets faster and faster and I pull him back when I feel my orgasm coming. "Why'd you stop me?" Lou ask whining. "I don't want to cum just yet love. Now it's time I return the favor." I say pulling his panties off and throwing them over my shoulder. I take his member into my mouth all the way. I hollow out my cheeks and start bobbing my head up and down getting faster and faster. I feel his member twitch in my mouth. "Hazza, I'm close." Lou moans out. I keep going faster and faster as he cums. I swallow all and lick his member from bottom to top to clean it. "Hazza can I ride you?" Lou ask shyly. "Of course you can Louboo." I say laying down so that he can get comfortable. He lines my member up against his hole and slowly lowers himself down. Once he is comfortable, he starts to move slowly at first. Once he get's the hang of it he gets faster and faster, He puts his hands on my chest to balance himself and he gets faster and faster. "Just like that Lou." I moan out. Louis starts to bounce up and down. "Lou I'm so close." I say. Louis just smirks and keeps bouncing, "Louis" I moan out as I cum filling him with my cum. Louis cums all over my chest and falls back onto the bed. "That was amazing." Louis says out of breath. "Yes it was. Now come one love let's get you cleaned up." I say picking him up and taking him to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and put Louis in the shower, I get in behind him and start to wash his body and then I was mine. I get us out and wrap Louis in a towel and go to get him some clothes only to turn around and see him asleep on the bed in the towel. I put on a pair and boxers and lay beside him pulling him closer to me and covering us up so he doesn't get sick.

I time skipped and this is my first time writing smut so sorry if it's bad.