Introduction

This is my fist story so please be nice.

Louis and Niall are the same age (19). Louis works at a restaurant in London. They first met on the first day of university and instantly became friends. Louis told Naill that he liked men during a . game of truth or dare. Niall is very supportive and revealed that he also liked men. Niall moved to London to go to university and Louis moved from Doncaster to go to the university.

Harry, Liam, and Zayn are the same age (20) and they all started a company together at the age of (19). They have known each other since they were in diapers. They grew up rich so they were homeschooled and they decided to start their company. On their 14th birthday they all came out to each other and their families. Everyone was so supportive of them and On their 16th birthday Zayn and Liam started dating and then on their 18th Liam and Zayn said that they were poly.

Louis and Niall were at the restaurant on a Saturday when Harry, Zayn and Liam walked in at their usual time. Harry Liam and Zayn are regulars and Louis has formed a huge crush on Harry and Harry has formed a huge crush on Louis and Niall has formed a huge crush on Liam and Zayn and Liam and Zayn has formed a huge crush on Niall but each other doesn't know how the other feels about them.

Talking will be bolded and in ""

Texting will be bolded and underlined.

Calling will be bolded, in "" and Italicized.

Singing will be bolded and italicized and in ""