#13 Jeju Day 1

"Y/N, here's your room key. I've selected the room key that is located beside Vata's room. Both your rooms has a connected balcony. So if you missed each other, you guys can still meet!" Gun whispered.

You were embarrassed, took the key and ran off to the lift. You were dashing to the lift and you accidentally knocked onto someone.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." You panicked and quickly apologized.

"Its okay...oh? Y/N? Long time no see!" It was your senior, Jun.

Jun used to confessed to you during your university days. But at that point of time, you were already head over heels with Vata. Vata knew who he was too. But you manage to reject his feelings amicably and decides to remain as senior-junior relationship in school.

"Oh! Jun-sunbae! How are you?" You smiled and greeted him.

Gun who saw what happened ran to you "Look at where you are going!"

"Oh? Your boyfriend?" Jun asked.

"Hey! No no he's one of my friend's manager." You quickly denied.

"Oh...so...you are still with...Vata?" Jun was hesitant to ask.

"Yup! I'm here because of him too! He has some shooting going on so I'm here taking a vacation as well? Or more like a solo vacation?" You sarcastically laughed.

"Damned! I missed my chance again! I thought you guys broke up after he got famous." Jun laughed.

You smacked Jun's arm jokingly, "Nope! But oh well haha you won't know what's going to happen in the future right?"

"That's sounds like a tea!" Jun was curious at your words.

"Y/N the lift is here!" Gun called you.

"Jun-sunbae! I got to go! See you around!" You ran to the lift.

In the lift, Gun asked, "Hey, who's that guy?"

"Oh! He's my sunbae. Vata knows him too!" You explained.

"He seems to like you..." Gun said.

"Let me rephrase your words. Used to. I heard he's already engaged. Who knows he's married to?" You laughed.

"Hope so..." Gun whispered. Gun has become your no.1 shipper with you and Vata. So he will try his very best to keep the both of you together.

Finally you are in your room. The moment you are in, you dash towards the balcony, breathing the air of Jeju!

You had a pretty good view from your room!

"Hey pretty girl! Are you single?" A familiar voice starts flirting with her

You looked to your left and saw Vata on the other side of the balcony and you played along.

"Ermm...sorry but I'm attached. My boyfriend is pretty rowdy you see. You might not want to mess with his girl." You flipped your hair, giving of that bitchy aura.

"Hmm seems that you like role-playing huh?" Vata opened the balcony gate and dashed to hug you.

"Hey! I told you I'm attached!" You continued with the role-play.

"But i don't care! I know i am way better than that rowdy boyfriend of yours!" Vata slowly leans towards you hinting for a kiss.

You closed your eyes, expecting a passionate kiss from him.

"Hey, I thought you are attached? So don't tell me you are expecting a kiss from a person you just met?" Vata whispered at your ears.

You quickly opened your eyes, feeling embarrassed. You pushed him away and ran in to your room.

Vata grabbed your arm and pulls you in for the kiss that you were expecting.

"Seems that it has been awhile since I've said this. But y/n, i love you. Things gonna be hard these days and it may seem that I'm neglecting you. But please trust me that no matter what you are the only person that I love with my whole heart." Vata whispered as he knew that you might be disappointed with this trip.

"Love you too babe." You kissed him back.