#4 Unpleasant moment

"Hey, you don't seem to be any of the managers" The unknown yet good looking guy approach you with a drink when you were sitting at the bench.

"Hi, I'm actually here with a friend" 

"Oh, one of the crew is your friend?"

To avoid further conversation because he was too overly friendly, you just smile.

"Let's have a drink while waiting for them"

"I'm sorry I don't drink alcohol" You rejected as you promised Vata that you will only drink only when he or other WDBZ are around and not with any other strangers.

"It's a fruit champagne. You won't get drunk over this" The guy continue to pester you to drink. Feeling uneasy, you stood up immediately trying to walk away but the drink fell onto your dress. 

You immediately ran to the washroom to dry yourself up before anyone sees it. 

After cleaning yourself up, you step out from the washroom but overheard a conversation about you.

"Oppa, how is it?"

"I think she's scared now and she will go home maybe?"

"Tsk, how dare she be close with Vata"

It was a conversation of that strange guy with a girl you found her familiar. You went back into the washroom to search on Vata's instagram post. That girl is indeed Vata's student.

Just like any normal student, you don't mind if they get close to Vata because you trust him. You never knew that this girl go to this extend. 

You slowly walked out from the washroom and try to find yourself way back to the buffet area without getting noticed.

Suddenly, someone taps you from the back and you almost screamed.

"Y/N you okay? Why are you wet?" It was Gun.

"You have been away for like 15 - 20 minutes. I'll bring you to Prime Kingz stylist room and she will help you with getting your dress dry" Gun was worried and you quietly followed him.

"Noona! Help me with this please." Gun opens the door and instructed the stylist for help.

"Ohmo. My dear what happen. Come here." The stylist was so friendly and quickly take a clean cloth and hairdryer to clean your dress.

You set on the chair quietly and whispered to Gun. 

"Oppa...can you promise me not to let anyone know about this. Including Vata and Trix" You were in the verge of tears when you pleaded him.

"Yes. But tell me what happen?" Gun is a very protective manager. He cares about everyone that is related to Prime Kingz. Since you are Trix friend, all the more he cares about you.

You told Gun what happened and ended up crying and you apologize to Gun.

"Hey what are you sorry for! I should be the one apologizing! I shouldn't leave you alone. Wait, let me check with the security and make sure this person leave this place." Gun stood up.

As Gun was about to leave, you quickly grab Gun's arm and said, "Oppa, let's not make a scene. I don't think they will do any tricks twice. They are here to support the crews too".

"Alrights but I will never leave your side till they are done with the shooting"

The stylist help to touch up on your makeup and the both of you became close as you love makeup as well!