#5 Pretending that nothing happens

"Hi all, we will start the shooting in 10 minutes time" The host announced.

You sat beside Gun and both of you watch the first broadcast shooting.

You were still wary of your surroundings that you keep looking around.

"You okay?" Gun asked

"Yes I am. I'm just feeling nervous for them" You replied and fake you laughter.

You were watching the whole broadcast and was cringing at how nervous Knucks was but still pretended to be "scary" and how cringy Vata was saying that he will win it.

Shooting finally ends and everyone bowed to each other, "Thank you for the hard work!"

When they were finally off stage, you quickly ran to Vata and hug his arm. 

"It's only 3 hours and you are acting like a child!" Haesung, as usual was jealous and start arguing with you.

"How long did you keep that inside of you! You didn't even say a word just now during broadcast!" You did that merong look to him and Vata stopped the both of you.

"How is it today? Did you have fun?" Vata asked you while pinching your cheek.

"Yes, Gun-oppa was very nice to me. I get to meet Prime Kingz stylist too and we talked alot about makeup!" You shared with Vata what happen today but omits out the incident.

"Hyung, thank you for taking care of her. She gets easily scared with stranger and I'm glad she's fine with you" Vata bowed to Gun.

"Hey guys! Since it has been awhile, let's go for dinner together!" Trix invited WDBZ and you for dinner.

You wanted to reject that offer because you were emotionally tired of what happened today. But seeing how happy everyone was, you just smiled without saying anything.

In WDBZ's van, you volunteered to sit at the passenger sit and sleeps. You will usually sit beside Vata on the 2nd row and act all lovey dovey with him infront of the members, but not tonight.

Everytime you are emotionally tired, you will just sleep off your pain. As a social worker, you tend to get emotionally affected most of the time thus to not let this affect you, you will usually just sleep it off.

Vata knew that everytime you sits at the passenger sits means that something must have gone wrong. He worriedly looks at you and place his jacket on top of you while you are asleep. He even asked all the members to keep quiet as well.

Knowing what happen as you are not actually sleeping, you teared up.

Everyone arrived at their usually BBQ hangout restaurant. 

"Hey are you sure you are okay?" Vata whispered.

"Whyyyy ~ I'm totally fine!" You hold on to his jacket that he gave you earlier and started spinning. Seeing Haesung infront of you, you started to bully him to avoid Vata from questioning you.

Both you and Haesung starts to argue till you guys enter the restaurant.

Both teams Prime Kingz and WDBZ were having fun catching up with one another. You had fun too and was laughing at all their jokes.

"Babe, I'm going to the washroom" You whispered to Vata.

"Alrights, you want me to accompany you?" You slapped Vata arm and said "No! I'll go alone!" and he started laughing.

"I'm going too, let's go y/n" Kyungnam said.

While walking to the washroom, Kyungnam asked you "Hey you seem pretty weird today. At the amount of times you disturb Haesung and you sitting on the passenger seat. Something seem to happen"

"Ya! What are you saying. Ofcourse nothing happen!" You slap his back.

"I'll wait for you outside!" Kyungnam told you before both of you went to the washroom.