#10 Expected but unexpected

Though SMF is over, due to the crews gain quite a number of attention with the memes and viral dance and clips, they are invited to quite a number of shows.

As the dorm is still available, from time to time when you miss Wdbz, especially Vata, you will drop by and stay over. Most of the time Haesung, Youngbin, Dophan, Insun, Kyungnam and Kamel will be around. Vata and Ingyoo are the popular ones among them and they are the leaders and sub leaders so they represent the team alot.

It seems like for the first time you have been separated from Vata for this long. Though both of you are in the same country and even place, you guys barely talk nor have time for one another.

Thanks to the rest of the boys for keeping you company though it couldn't fill up the emptiness you had inside you.

It's been nearly 2 months...

You have been sleeping over, firstly its near to your workplace and secondly you didn't want to feel lonely.

One day, it just strikes you...

"What if our fate ends here...what if we are actually not meant for each other" while drinking cans of beer.

You knew everyone will be home late today so you decided to have a drink alone. Vata and Ingyoo went for shooting, Insun, Dophan and Kyungnam went on a short vacation with their friends, Haesung went out with his while Kamel and Youngbin went back home to see his family.

Out of sudden, you flashback at what happened for the past months. You realized that both of you have been keeping things from one another. From you being harassed to Vata's controversy. You realized that the both of you no longer share any hardships that both of you faced.

"I'm home..."

It was Haesung. He came back earlier than expected.

You quickly wiped your tears and arranged all the beer cans neatly.

Haesung looks at you and you suddenly smiled at him and welcomed him home, which is so out of your character when both of you usually argues.

You stood up and said, "I'm going to the washroom" to escape and to calm yourself down.

Seeing how sad you were, Haesung grab your wrist and hugs you.

"It's okay. I know it has been hard for you lately. Just cry and let it out okay" Haesung whispered.

You grabbed his collar jacket and cried your lungs out. After you have calmed down, he sat beside you by the living room and be your listening ear and he pats your head to calm you down everytime you are in the verge of tears.

It was suddenly silent for 10 minutes. Haesung looks at you and whispered, "Y/N ah...y/n?"

You were asleep while in tears. Haesung wiped your tears and carried you to your bed. After tucking you in, he stood up and went out.

At the door, he took around 5 minutes to look back at you. He went towards you and whispered, "Please get better soon, my heart hurts seeing you like this" and kisses you on the forehead and left.

The reason that Haesung has been arguing with you all these years is that he has fallen for you but at that time you were already Vata's girl.

As you walked out of the room, Vata and Ingyoo arrived.

"Oh why is there so many cans of beer?" Ingyoo was shocked.

"Oh, only y/n drinks that brand" Vata knows you too well.

"Y/N seems to be tired from work i guess? When I reach home she was already asleep" Haesung fake his laugh and clear the cans.

Vata went ahead to shower and get ready for bed. He went to your rooms and hugs you to sleep.