#9 The finals

As promised, you brought your colleague along to support WDBZ. Vata has been texting you all these while but you purposely didn't reply.

His text were;

"Will you be watching the live broadcast from Singapore?"

"Because i'm nervous"

"We will do well right?"

"You seem busy, sorry from disturbing you"

Seeing how cute your boyfriend is, together with you colleague you went in to WDBZ waiting room.

Trix was there and he escorted us to the room. Trix went in first to see if it's not an awkward situation for a surprise.

Once he gave you the green light, you screamed "SURPRISED!" with your hands full with bags of cupcakes.

Vata was overjoyed that he ran straight to you, hug and even carried you! The both of you were so overjoyed to see one another that you start tearing up.

"Why are you crying!!!" Vata laughed and hugs you again.

As usual, you went to your favourite punching bag Haesung. "Ya! Are you happy seeing me! I bought your favourite cheese cupcake okay!"

"I'll let you off because today is the finals" Haesung grabs the cupcake like as if someone will steal it away from him.

Kamel didn't get t perform together with WDBZ due to army and so he became an audience instead. You and your colleague sat beside him. She is Kamel no.1 fan!

It was time for WDBZ to perform. Their performance just broke you and Kamel into tears. (I'm actually crying while typing this). They perform to Justin Bieber - Love You Different and there was a video montage on how they grew from start till now.

And what breaks you is that this is your couple song with Vata. The day Vata confessed to you, he used this song. Even during birthday or anniversary, he will always use this song. You were so touched and overwhelmed by it.

Once the performance ended, they had a 30 minutes break. You being the clingy you. Tap on Kamel and asked him to quickly stand up to go to WDBZ room. The moment the waiting door room open, you dash in and cling on to Vata's arm.

"You did well my baby!" Acting all aegyo infront of WDBZ.

"I didn't know I will get to see this side of you" Your colleague was shock as you are always showing the calm and proper side of you just like Bank 2 Brothers.

"Ofcourse everyone did well as well! WDBZ you're the best!!" You gave everyone a thumbs up.

"Do you know how much she cried just now. She looks so ugly!" Haesung teased you.

"Excuse me. The worst was Insun okay! The way he cried like as if we are going to be separated forever!!" Everyone started laughing.

"Hey I can't help it okay" Insun sulks.

"No matter what the result it, lets have fun! It's nice to actually be able to perform together. Fighting!" Vata cheered everyone up. He kissed your forehead and gets ready for the final stage.

-----------

"2nd place goes to...We Dem Boyz!"

You and Kamel stood up from your seat and cheered! Both of you were tearing up and was so happy that WDBZ got 2nd place!

Everyone expected Just Jerk to win. How could you win a world class dancer right?

----------

Cameras were off and everyone went on stage to take photos with the crews. Vata piggy backs you and ran around the stage until you told him to stop.

You help WDBZ took a group phone for them to post at their instagram and you guys took another photo with you in it for your memories. You didn't want to post this as you fear their fans might harass you for no reason.

After that is over, as your colleague have an early shift the next day, she took a selca with Kamel and went home while the rest of you went for a bbq dinner.