Chapter 15: Next Days and a Talk

During the second day of training Tanaka was working out and practicing with Itsuka while keeping his dome activate at ten feet. He continued to do this until he was drained. Whenever this happened Izuku told him to go rest and they would continue this until ten feet was his new normal. Itsuka also decided that Tanaka should mainly focus on Boxing, Krav Maga, Karate, and Muay Thai. The reason she chose these is because they were mainly martial arts that involved hands. Since Tanaka's equipment let him use his quirk a lot more openly with his hands and arms than his feet and legs it would be the best thing for him to learn. Itsuka did say he definitely did need to work on his legs for a little while because his kicks had next to no power behind him. Tanaka said that Boxing felt a lot better and more natural so Itsuka was mainly going to train him in that.

Hado was focused on being agile and quick on his feet. Since his gear was more light weight than Tanaka's he was faster. And since his quirk did put a lot of strain on his stamina he needed to be quick and powerful enough to end fights quickly. So he decided he would be a hero who would try and wrap up a fight as quickly as possible. Because of this Haru said that Hado should focus on his legs and trying to get faster. Since Hado's quirk was equally effective on any part of his body he decided that Hado should focus his martial arts training in Krav Maga, Karate, Aikido, Judo, and Kung Fu. Haru also suggested that he should try and combine these styles to maybe find one that fits him. Sure individually they may work fine for him but he told Hado he should never put all his skills in one basket. He should try MMA and see what fighting styles would be best combined. Hado did say he feels like Karate comes more easy to him and feels more natural so Haru will mainly be training him in that.

During the third day it was mainly the interns working with their teachers on their martial arts. According to Itsuka Tanaka needs to be able to focus more. She says that Tanaka has a hard time making decisions while fighting like his brain is going through a million different ideas for a counter attack but he can't decide on one. Izuku agreed and decided he would help him with that at a later date since he was like that during the first half of his first year. Hado was actually having the opposite problem. He seemed to be insanely quick on his feet and never overthought an attack. But that was kind of the issue. Hado never thought when attacking. He would think of a counter attack and do it but he never thought of if that was the best choice. There were a lot of times during training that when Hado counter attacked Haru was able to block it and put the fight back into his favor. He was the opposite of his sister in that way.

Once the fourth day hit Hado and Tanaka were woken up at 7am by banging on their doors. Their respective teachers both said, "WAKE UP! DEKU SAID BE DOWN STAIRS IN HERO SUITS IN TEN MINUTES!" Once they both got down there Deku spoke, "Both of you eat and get ready. We are going out on a basic patrol." They nodded and began eating. Deku also got a look at Hado's suit. Hado's suit colors were the same at his sisters. His suit looked like the U.A.'s gym uniform along with utility belt. He also had gauntlets on his lower arms that resembled Deku's and his upper arms were open. His shoes were basic blue, white, and yellow shoes. Once they were done eating Deku spoke, "Hey Hado which is your dominant hand?" Hado spoke, "The right sir?" "Go ahead and take off your left gauntlet and hand it to me." Hado did so and asked, "Um sir what exactly are you doing?" After a bit Deku handed the gauntlet back to him, "I uploaded an app that my agency uses. It allows us to track each other when the app is active. It also monitors your heart beat, blood pressure, and multiple other things." Deku than grabbed a watch and threw it to Tanaka, "That is yours." Tanaka put the watch on and asked, "Um sir what happens if these brake?" "I can show you. Don't worry I have plenty of these." He pulls out another watch and activates the app. The others see the new person on the app. Deku then crushes the watch and the app starts blaring and the last known location of the watch pops up. Hado asked, "So if they break we immediately get alerted?" Deku nodded and then pulled out two ear pieces and threw one to each of the interns, "These will allow us to talk to each other over an extreme distance. We will most likely not need them since we will be staying together unless something serious happens." They nodded and put the ear pieces in and Deku then spoke, "Alright. Let's go." They then walked out the door. Deku uses float on them and him and begins heading towards Hosu, "Alright guys hang on!"