Chapter 3: Better

A week had passed since he helped Itsuka and met her parents. On his way back Izuku had given Akane his personal phone number and gave Itsuka it too in case she ever needed saving again. Saturday when he got back he let Aizawa go home and Eri took a nap on the couch in his office. The wall was lined with pictures All Might had left in the office. Izuku decided to leave them. He did move some stuff around so he had his own wall. To build his own legacy. He had some pictures framed already. There was the day he got into U.A. The day he got One for All. The day he saved Eri. The day he adopted Eri. The day he saved Kota. And then a couple after he Adopted Eri. It was his entire class, all of class 2-B at the time, all the teachers, the principal, the big three, and a couple pro heroes. They had thrown Izuku and Eri and adoption party. That was a favorite memory of his.

That night Izuku had emailed Akane Kendo back with the application. After about an hour of filing paper work he had gotten an email back and read it over. It was a really good application. She definitely fit into upper percentage of pay there. He had emailed her back after reading it and asked if she would be able to come into the agency next Saturday around 10 A.M. he said she could bring Itsuka and Haru to. She quickly responded back and said she would be there.

Izuku had just gotten to his agency at 8:55. Once he got there he changed into his hero suit. He still had some paperwork to do from last night so he wouldn't be able to go on patrol until a little after he did the interview. That is unless they needed his specific skill set. Eri was in his office just drawing. Izuku had already made her breakfast and was gonna make her lunch if he was still here. He had just finished filing some paper work related to some damages he caused but the safety commission said it was unavoidable so he didn't have to pay so that was good. Izuku then opened up his desk and pulled out a new notebook with the number 43 on it. He looked over at his book shelf and saw 42 other ones like it on it. Once he started working with pro heroes consistently he quickly filled up notebook after notebook. He began writing notes on a couple new heroes that had appeared. Once 10 rolled around he saw a car pull up and saw Itsuka and her parents step out. He walked out of his over to his office door and opened, "Eri I am gonna interview someone. Can you be good?" Eri looked up from her drawing and nodded, "Yes Papa." He kissed her forehead, "Good girl." Then walked out and over to the entrance doors and opened the doors, "Come on in."

After a quick interview with Akane he decided to hire her. They were now just discussing signing her up for their insurance and stuff like that. Izuku then pulled out her first check. When she saw it her eyes went wide, "288,461 YEN! AND YOU SAID THIS IS WEEKLY!" Izuku nodded, "I know it's a lot of money but like I said in my agency we pay better then almost every single hero agency." "BUT STILL! THIS IS ABOUT 15 MILLION YEN A YEAR!" Izuku nodded, "Yes it is. Do you accept?" "Y-YES! I WOULD BE INSANE NOT TO!" Izuku chuckled, "All right. That should be all. Tomorrow can be your first day. It will be around 1:30 P.M. since I still have school but I will be able to leave early." Itsuka over heard this and asked, "Izuku how can you leave school early? Your still a student so shouldn't you be there as much as possible?" He shrugged, "The reformed safety commission made me a deal. I can go out and do pro hero work as long as I go to school for at least 20 hours a week. And I am number 2 in terms of grades so I am fine there." Haru asked, "But why did they offer you this and not other students?" "After I defeated All for One and Shigaraki society got a little bit better. But around a quarter of the way through my second year the safety commission saw that the people saw me as a true hero and because of that I should be able to help people and help rebuild society right then instead of another almost 2 years. And when they offered me that I took the full time pro hero license exam and passed with a 99%. And since then I have been a fulltime pro." Akane asked, "So since you passed the exam were you allowed in the rankings?" He nodded, "Yes and no. I wasn't allowed immediately. I officially joined the hero ranks at the beginning of summer. Since then I guess you could say I have smashed my way through the rankings. According to my teachers I am climbing the ranks faster than any pro hero ever including All Might and Hawks." This was a shock to the Kendo family and Itsuka spoke, "D-Do you know what rank you are now?" He shrugged, "Last I heard I think I was like rank 489 or something like that. Actually that reminds me I need to call Nedzu to get the link to that website he uses so I can see my rank." Izuku then tapped on his gauntlet and proceeded to call Nedzu. After a couple seconds Nedzu picked up, "Yes Izuku Midoriya?" "Hello sir I was wondering if I could get the link you use to check my hero ranking if possible?" "No problem Midoriya I will say you have gone up in rankings since Friday when Snipe handed you your current rank." "How far have I gone up? A couple ranking." Nedzu laughed, "You will see. I have sent you the link." "Thanks principal." The call ended.