✦ Im alive but im dead 🧍🏾‍♀️

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝
🥥🍹: Waves of the water break down the tension.

————
WAKING UP you see you are on a horse and with four dudes, Luffy, a one legged soldier, Law; who you we're laying against 😻 and a dude with blonde hair and blue eyes who was controlling the horse, he was kinda cute. "She's up now Luffy." Law says groaning a little as you scrambled to get up. "Can you be careful? We're on a horse you know?" Law asks and you nodded and sit up, not sitting around his waist area and his lower stomach and you look towards the blonde haired guy in front of you. "WOAHHH! YOU ARE HOT LIKE SO HOT- wait- let me speak in 19th century. YOU ARE A VERY DASHING YOUNG MAN AND I WOULD MARRY—!"

"SHUT UP AND PIPE DOWN!" Law shouts at you and you looked at him with a calmed expression. "No need to do all that, you're cute too." You looked at the man below you. "Okay— I .... Your a— is crushing me so— I.... Can't— never..mind—!" Law says;embarrassed and sits still.

"Okay ignore that and keep running straight to the palace, go horse!" Yells Luffy pointing onward. The horse neighs as it gallops and then it trots and it pauses and shakes its head. "What's wrong Fanfare?" The blonde guy asks the horse and you guys see some giant tin can soldiers who were creaking and tweaking.

"I'd hate to see the child they belong to, ghastly things. Or this supposed to be some sort of joke?" Says the blonde guy.

They start moving towards you. "oh my gosh this is why you shoulda never said nothing, now they tryna kill us because you talk too d—— much!" "You're on my—!" Before he could finish; one of the tin can soldiers fall on the ground and when he orders his horse to run past he started crawling really quick towards you guys. "AAAAAAA!!!! STOP DOING THAT!!!!" You started crying and holding onto the man in front of you, though he wasn't complaining; you were an attractive young lady.

You were closing your eyes as your grip on the man's abbed lower abdomen was tightened and you see that the horse had dodged the soldier toy. "OH MY GOSH THIS HORSE IS AMAZING!" You screech happily. "Look at you (Name) you were so scared! Your hair's turning purple! You should have seen your face!" Your captain starts laughing at you as you grit your teeth. "How could you not be scared?! He was crawling like that demon in that horror movie I played for you guys back on the Sunny!"

Your captain just laughs with his cheeky smile and closed eyes and you automatically smiled upon seeing his face as you roll your eyes and look forward.

"I'm going full speed! You're going to have to take care of yourselves!" "Okay!" Everyone but you agreed as your curls are a darker purple now and they wither like an empty haunted ghost town.

"HAHAHA!" Your captain points at your stiffened body as you tightly hold onto the guy controlling the horse. "Okay but if I go down y'all all coming with me, you too Law!" You put more pressure on your seat and get a good grip on the man in front and didn't notice the surprised look on your seats face as it sighs in aggravation and embarrassment.

"It seems the only way to get through is to fight them."

"Okay, wanna help me with kicking their a——es?"

"Sure!/If I must," says the two men as you get off the horse and stand beside your captain.

After getting a few, a lot more show up and they keep arguing over killing them all by themselves and you run through while ending them with a single kick which leaves a giant dent and a hole in them.