✦ Ice cold n' chilly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

—"So you guys found that other side of the island?" You say as they all nodded. "Hmm," you see a centaur Luffy running towards the island but he's attacked by an actual Centaur who tries to attack him but upon noticing that Luffy had an extra pair of legs too, they became friends while you just sat there , all of you unbeknownst to the one
Who was watching you.

But now that you've gotten a call by Brooke, you now have to save your friends as Brooke was the only survivor out of the others because the ones who invaded the ship presumed him to be a crewmate guy that you guys had killed and they expected it because you guy were pirates.
————
"Luffy, take a good long look at this lake. Are you sure you wanna cross it?" Ussop says, "Uhuh!" Luffy insists on it. "You gotta be kidding me, It's going to be impossible to get across that thing. One sides on fire and the other ones frozen!" Ussop shouts as Zoro retorts; "Then the temperature of the water should be perfect, let's swim." He says. "YOU MUST BE CRAZY!"

"Robin and I can't swim, and (Name) can't swim in her form right now, even if she went as a mermaid she would be more fragile to both side and would die, so are you saying we should have her die?"  Luffy says and everyone's attention is turned to you and your friend (you.) they see you just sitting there with closed eyes and a straight mouth, doing nothing but sitting there and looking pretty, which you very much were, you open your eyes and bat your noticeably long eyelashes and the dot on your cheek to your under corner of your eyes really complimented your beautiful eyes, though your eyes looked dark right now, the lighting hit it a specific way that made your beautiful eyes stand out the most, so your cute face and your cute white snow coat dress with the hood over your head and you just standing there was absolutely magnificent.

"Hehe- maybe not." The rest of your blushing crew says before going back to the main issue, how we finna get across this water.

"—Anyways yeah we can't get wet so you know what to do!" Says your captain as his and Robin's imagination was that the three of them :  Zoro, Ussop and Maria swim across with you on their backs.

"I MEAN SERIOUSLY DO YOU THINK ZOROS GONNA AGREE TO— Awh crap he's already stretching for it."

Luffy let's put his cheeky little laugh. "We'll, let's go?" Says Mariana as she picks you up and you wrapped an arm around her and lay your head on her shoulder. She hops onto the banana boat that Ussop provided you guys.

-

Luffy won't shut up about snow cones and Ussop is yelling at him to shut up and you started laughing.

"Woah check it up it guys! They're all centaurs! Think they'd wanna join the crew?" Luffy asked looking at the shore of the cold island. No they didn't, they kept trying to shoot you guys so you had to block it and yawn while Zoro cut some bullets. He was able to make you guys go overboard and Zoro had disappeared so you were cold and Ussop was carrying your other two friends while Mariana was carrying you, you coughed up cold water, you are saved by.. "BROOKE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! *cough*" after he has a cool speech and makes a joke while catching bodies. "What a pleasant surprise Brooke," says Robin and you wave to the skeleton. "Hyohohoho! It's so good to see you all, (Name) you too!" You guys were shaking as well as your teeth chattering.

Except for you, you had a really nice coat on it was keeping you very warm, you used your ability to make your fur skirt length though, now it reaches your feet.

Your friends were looking crazy as they had decided to steal coats from those centaurs. You watch the destruction all five of your friends caused while standing beside Brooke. "Guess you guys didn't need my help after all!" Brooke ruffles your hair and you hug yourself closer to him with a small smile. "May I see your panties (Name)?" Brooke asks with a cheeky look (if he could have one.) "Mm mh," you hum in denial and smuggler close to her as he puts a hand on your head with a sad sigh. "They're (Color) and they're (Type) with rhinestones on the edge lines." You described it for him so he would stop being sad and he is overjoyed and blushing again, you guys had took the crew's captain and rode on his alligator tail because of it being enough to hold you guys.

"Ahh! GAHH!" Your eyes snapped towards the sound. "A BABY?!?" The rest of your crew that you have left says, it was a chubby mocha brown baby with beautiful black eyes with a beautiful Afro and a thin coat on while holding two toys, you came off the alligator ride as your friends shout towards you in concern and you walk towards the baby. "Ahh!!" He says in response to you asking if he's lost as he started crying. "Awh no baby don't cry come here baby it's okay buddy I got you , mama's got ya. I'm gonna take you with us okay? And we'll get you home." Your voice cracks for the poor thing as you almost cried. He just makes sounds of sniffles as he comes in closer to you and you hug him tighter as you warm him up and make your way to the alligator ride. "Hold on baby okay?" You baby talked to him and him made an 'umah.' Sound as he hugged you tightly, meaning he understood and you jump on the tail of the alligator centaur and are reunited with your friends again. "Don't tell me you're bringing that thing with us?!" Zoro shouts at the baby sitting in your lap. "Zoro, don't shout at my baby like that." You talk to him in a mom's 'you got the wrong one.' Voice. He clicked his teeth as you death glare him and then go back to focusing your attention on the baby.

"Fix your attitude, and yes I'm bringing him with us, who would leave a helpless baby boy on the side of the street ESPECIALLY IN SUCH A COLD PLACE!?! So I'm gonna get this sweet baby back home because he's cute and I feel bad for him." You explained while kissing the baby on the side of the head and rubbing him closer which was you using your power and his coat gets thicker and fur on the inside as well as his hood having fur on it as he was happily warm.

"Ahh such a cwutie! Yes you are! Mama loves you very much!" You tickle the giggling baby boy. "You really love babies huh." Mariana asked with a cheek rested on her palm and you nodded with a delightful hum. "I love babies a lot! Especially chunky babies that are really cute and they have squishy cheeks, and after my life as a pirate I plan on settling down and having one, or a few *giggle* whether how many I have. All I know is that I want a fat baby!" You say poking the babies cheeks and his stomach and he giggles. "See look at this cute face! How could you leave this crying little chunk chunk on the side of the street and out in the cold?! He's so cute and seeing him cry really shattered my heart!" You say kissing the baby on the cheeks and forehead and then squishing his face as he giggled, your friends watch in admiration.

"Well then i don't suppose why not! He is a cute baby I'll admit it. (Name)'s got a really good eye for things like that, sure, we'll find him a way back home!"

-

"HEY GUYSSS!!" It was the rest of your friends. Though your friends were kind of different..?

You were smiling at the whole ordeal, apparently they had switched bodies.

And after get a grasp of it all everyone was piecing the whole situation together while you were playing with the baby you had named Roro. You guys had tied the brown beard up and he gives you guys a backstory which you pay no attention to because you don't care.

All you know is brownbeard who you have never heard of had been turned into a centaur by being a lab experiment and that you guys were in one right now, which explains why some of the kids that Sanji's group had found were filled with giant kids and regular kids.

"Awh this story is so sad." You say, rubbing Roro's head as he makes fond noises and grabs your hands with his small chubby ones as you smiled.

Some of you guys had left to check something but you had to run back because Nami, Roro, Mariana, Shay and Chopper were gonna be in danger and some of your crew was gone.

.
.
.