𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴.

Think of yourself as a maxed out hashira yknow? And this is only when you're not using your abilities! I intended to make you very overpowered but somewhat of a sensitive airhead or to make you SEEM like you're too nice but you are a don't get to comfortable with me type of person also, majority of the time VERY friendly with your best friends but very shy and sensitive when they act the same back. (You do the same to anyone who you find attractive in a way though.) and yes you are very smart too.

Intelligence: 9.5/10 (impossible to trick.)
Strength: 1000/10 (if you flick someone it feels like you punched them but if you actually did you probably would have killed them.)
Stamina: 100/10 (Never caught lackin.' 💯!!)
Rizz: 1000000/10 (You are absolutely gorgeous when you aren't or when you're actually trying, or sometime when you're joking.)
Sensitivity: 1000/10 (will cry if she starts bleeding or gets hurt, which is why she makes sure she dang near impossible to touch.)

— forgot what other things exsisted so let's go on to how many fruits our baby has eaten.

(You had a giant supply growing in your garden and you didn't know so you just ate whatever you thought looked good but if it was ugly or was to pretty then you wouldn't eat it.)

— Chiyu Chiyu no Mi : Can heal any would on injury with things that come off your body like tears, but you've adjusted it to where if you cry then your tears can do the same which you think is pretty cool because it makes your tears shiny!

—Mero Mero no Mi : uses her siren abilities and this power to lure others in and turn them into stone by a kiss.

— Ope ope no Mi : you've altered it to be different so now you can summon whatever you want as long as you know what it contains and then for this you can create a forcefield around whoever you want.

—Noro noro no Mi : you can slow down time around you or on anyone you touch but it last for a minute so you pair it with your forcefield to make it last longer and it pauses whatever is happening so only you can move around and do whatever you need to do.

—Awa Awa no Mi : you use it for fun and you can use it to completely erase someone's abilities and you have the ability to create or end life but we'll get to that fruit later 😍

—Fuwa fuwa no Mi : you can fly yourself and others around.

—Nagi nagi no Mi : silent, can make things soundless.

And more, (not a lot more but I'm too lazy so you'll figure it out in the story later on.)

.. the ability to cause stuff to happen based on emotions and you may or may not have ate the last...

Kami kami no mi...