Forgetful + timeskip!

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
"ALL AGAINST THIS IDEA;I!"

—Says Ussop as he raises his hand and Chopper and Nami follow, as well as your two friends raising their hands and Shay elbows you and your looked at your black haired and brown eyed friend. "What?" "Raise your hand." "Will I get food cause I'm undoubtedly hungry and I don't want to sit and talk right now." "Wait no I can just ask for some I'm not raising my hand sorry."

"THIS NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH FOOD!" Your two friends yelled at you. "Don't yell at me, I just wanted food." You started frowning, now you were gonna stay mad at them.

While everyone was minding there own and some talking about this dresrosa place, Nami gave Momonosuke a tour of the Sunny while you were listening to music.

While watching Momonosuke's dad (Kinemon) and Zoro fought.

Momonosuke was being slick and acting all innocent while hugging up on all of you girls to make the others jealous on purpose. Nami declared that he was going to sleep in the room with your girls which was very frowned upon.

Everyone was resting during night except for Ussop and Chopper as they were scared of this Doo-doo-flamgo dude. Everyone outside of their rooms awake in the night as the boat was attacked.

"KEEP IT DOWN! WE'RE TRYNA SLEEP!" Nami slams open the door and a red eyed neon green thing comes heading for you three, Shay and Mariana were asleep while you, Nami and Robin were all up because of the roughhousing from outside your room.

They all suddenly jump off your ship which makes you confused. "Pleased to make your acquaintance.."

"Who's there!" Luffy shouts. "You may call me, bleed! That's a taste of the power of my pet pet fruit." "Pet pet fruit?" "I don't think I want any pets from you buddy," Luffy said making you smile a little.

One of his little pets had Caesar in their hands and you find out that this man asi works under doodoo flamgo.

When Luffy runs to get him someone using haki had punched Luffy in the face and it actually hurt him.

"You'll pay for that!" Luffy gets up.

"Htohtotototo, we'll then, Caesar and I will be going now!" He says as they dipped. "Not so fast- Ugh!" Law tried to stop them but was unsuccessful. As the waves go haywire and you realize there are rabbits making your boat fly around.

Then you see a boat the size of an island and Chopper and Luffy and Law go to investigate on a mini submarine in water which is and because not a single one of them can swim, since they're cursed by devil fruits.

....

You we're deep in thought, was was the point of any of this, that you guys were doing. You didn't even notice how much time went by, you were with a Spanish accent guy named Señor pink who was for some reason absolutely obsessed with you, he would disrespect the other girls and flatter them while also playing with their feelings and were jealous of you while you just sat there, what was even happening? The only thing you remember is watching a fight.

Like what you're doing now, watching Franky fight the pink man, you liked him because his voice had an accent but you didn't fall for it because he didn't ever speak Spanish or flirt that well so you got up and started wondering around.

Now of course you'd get cat called, I mean everyone there seen you as eye candy and to see you wandering around in confusion would make them want to holla at you.

"Hey there, Amor are you perhaps..lost?" The guys circles you like a predator (😭) he thought he had a chance with you and you were certainly gorgeous. "Uh no no~ I'm good," you say innocently as you put both hands on the man's chest as you look past him and look around. "I just need to find my friends.." you say and then wander off again.

"Wait! Mi amor I—!"

You were already gone, you were run with your hands flowing beside you. You then noticed your outfit was different.. how?.. your were wearing laced socks that went up to your thighs and (shoes of your choice.) with a (color dress) that was flowy, it was also a long sleeved dress with a button up collar and you had a fluffy white hat given to you by Robin and some black iconic shades also given to you by her.

"Please me amor!" The same man was holding to one shoe and you had let it come loose and when he tried to grasp onto your leg, you had took off your other shoe and hit him upside the head and ran away.

WHERE ARE YOU... time passed and you loved it but you can't remember what happened.

.
.
.