Defeating enemies|2

—After assuming that Luffy had gotten stabbed though you didn't believe it would affect him because of him being made of rubber, Lily had went into his mouth and went back to her giant size which turned Luffy into a giant and it made you laugh

After assuming that Luffy had gotten stabbed though you didn't believe it would affect him because of him being made of rubber, Lily had went into his mouth and went back to her giant size which turned Luffy into a giant and it made you laugh. "He reminds me of Chopper. AHAHAHA" you started laughing and Chopper looks at you . "OH MY GOD LOOK AT EM' he really said" you started .

"BOMBASTIC SIDE EYEE" You and your friends say in unison which makes you all bust out laughing. "Awh but Chopper makes it cuter," you admit while patting the flushing raccoon on the head.

-

Later on after the victory and being able to set Lily off (it was a filler episode but I wrote it anyway and I regret it but I'm not deleting it.) a day after it was raining terribly and the snail phone started crying.

"They don't usually cry, hey, what's wrong buddy does your stomach hurt?" Luffy asked with genuine concern which made you laugh genuinely. "GIRL WHERE YA GOING?" Mariana says "HM AHH THROW THAT AHH BACK HEREEE" you say, "HM AHHHH" Shay says and then it turns into where she does a weird witch cackle which shocked everyone except for you and Mariana and you started wheezing. "WHY SHE LAUGH LIKE THAT!" You start howling you fell on the ground and you couldn't breathe, she genuinely made you show your pearly whites. "AGGH AHAAHA STOP!" You screamed pushing her back while holding your aching stomach and she kept doing that laugh.

"(NAME) SOUNDS LIKE A WHISTLE OH MY GODDDD!"

After calming down with you smiling and covering your mouth and tears falling from your face, Sanji explained it was a distress signal and Robin advises the captain not to pick it up because the navy could be faking to find your locations so you we're gonna go answer the distress signal but Luffy did it before you. Causing you to let out a oft sound and cover your mouth and look away.

"Hello? my name is Monkey D. Luffy! And I'm gonna be king of the pirates."

Ussop hits him in the back of the head. "YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL THEM ALL THAT!!" He shouted. "Someone help!" "What's wrong?" Luffy asked in worry. "It's cold! We need boss!" "It's real hot where we are- yeah who's boss?" Luffy asked. "My friends are getting cut down! One after another!!  The — guy is gonna kill us!!" He yells over the phone and you hold your pal out as Luffy hands you the phone. "Hey, wussup blood, whatchu go goin on?" You ask holding your hand out towards your friends as Shay hand you a small index card and you shake your your hand and in a flash it turns into a sheet of paper like magic and Maria hands you a pencil which you flip and it turns into a pen. " hear, Luffy click this and put it on speaker. You can hold it if you want." You say handing the boy the phone as you wrote down every detail the guy gave. "Wait uh? Who—?! And where are you?!" "Please hurry!  We're on the island of.. punk hazard." He says and you write it down, "we don't have much time left!" He says beg letting out a painful scream. "Nahh jit gotta be dead after that." You say. "For real/ jit ain't making it out the hood with that," your friends agreed, also shaking their heads. Confusing everyone who didn't get it. "GAHH HES DEAD!!" Ussop and Chopper scream in unison.