✦ Officially Reunited.

Recommended font : Times New Roman▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Recommended font : Times New Roman
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IN WHICH a girl who is of mermaid royalty reunited with her friends and after a mission to save their kingdom they get to sail together again on their beautiful boat; Sunny! All while having to reveal her identity as a famous singer in the music industry.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sang that thang girl!

THE WORDS leave a beautiful woman's plump—brown(brown and pink if you have two toned lips) soft lips. As she looks at her older cousin who was enjoying the concert that was playing for the strawhat crew that she was apart of. After the fact, you guys chowed down and you drank your beer, the music still played.

"(Name)! Don't drink too much beer; you'll get drunk once you turn back to your regular size the amount you drank in this form will take a toll on ya'!" Shay says trying to grab the beer from you as you groaned in anger and you put your hands on her thighs and lift yourself up you reach for the drink that she was lifting away from you.

"Alright.. I think it's time for you to leave the party.. your can't even stand straight." Mariana chuckled softly as she and Shay had wrapped their arms around your waist and you put your hands around their shoulders.

"Good bed Hooshi" you hiccup as you hugged your cousin. "Alright, love you baby cousin. Good night." She says giving you a kiss on the cheek as you started laughing while hiccuping and clapping. "Haha! *Hic* I got kissed—mermaid princess! *hic* *hic* she—likes me!"

"Yes yes, did you know that you're a princess too? That was your big cousin Shirahoshi!"

"*hagh*" you made a sound that a cat makes before it throws up as you gagged which made the girls pause and look at their friend.

-

"Hey hey! I got the last piece of candy!" You cheered to Luffy who was on the phone with someone named big mom. "Wanna hear my friend eat the last piece?" Luffy says to be disrespectful and puts the phone to you mouth as you kept chewing. "It tastes delicious." You say with a smile and when she asked you to save one little piece the last thing that was heard was you shoving the rest in your mouth and crunching on it while putting a bent finger over your mouth and you looked down at your feet. You made sure to gulp even louder to be sure that she heard that you and Luffy ate it all.
The scene was horrific to everyone else except for Sanji,Luffy and Zoro because it made them laugh while the whole thing was disrespectful to the two people Catfish and this eggshell dude who was apart of big mom's crew.

-

After Luffy, You and the others got back he had let you wonder around and you had just sat on the ground hiccuping, still stick from drinking all that cream soda flavored sake. "Oh well no I see why you'd have to give her a piece of your mind. And why (Name) had to eat the last piece to get it through to her." Nami says with a sweet looking smile as she slowly walks up to the four make you get up slowly and run off somewhere. Which made Sanji gawk at how cute you looked when you were running and he gawked at Nami who was holding the weather device that Ussop made you, you then turn around after hiding behind your cousin Shirahoshi.

 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 : 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦. (✘)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें