𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴... 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴,

Looking for my friends

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"Where are you guys I can't find you.." The girl looks around in confusion.
You then run around again and pick up some honey chicken , you were quite literally so fast that you were on a whole different side of Dressrosa then your friends. You obviously found your way out but this girl won't stop following and attacking you while you dodge it while running. "Can— you— *Huff puff* stop it—? Literally.. — I have— Zero time for you!" You shouted, picking up the pace as the black haired and green eyed girl kept following you.

(She is those baddie y/n types, she has those extremely long hoodies and 'Emo Tomboy' outfit .)

"No, you bratty princess who probably thinks wearing pink is a life style!"

"B-TCH YOU'RE THE ONE FOLLOWING ME!"

You shouted and then thought about it while dodging her weak attacks that she considered 'not trying.'

'Oh, she's a total pick me..' you deadpanned, you ain't wanted this girl to come with you! That's annoying and you were afraid that Luffy would find some excuse to let her join or she and her younger sister were going to try and find a way to join.. wait—

"THERES ANOTHER ONE?!"

...

"... Maybe I should go in here." It was a castle and you just walked in, it was a giant factory and despite the two sisters stopping and leaving you alone the people working there start attacking you and you use a forcefield and act like nothing's happening.

'I gotta save Law and find my other friends or I'm gonna go crazy.'

You couldn't do it without your friends, you needed your captain to tell you what to do or at least have the comfort of your friends by your side or you'd go crazy..

You run through the walls and you find your way to Ussop and Robin.

"Ro—!" Ussop covers your mouth and your looked confused as he points towards the scene in front of you. It was a snot nosed guy holding a lighter and an ugly girl with teal hair.

Your eyes widened and then you looked through the rubble of the explosion and you see a abundant amount of little elf looking people who had pointed noses.

You watched as Leo's small form pathetically crawled to the grape with a sedative in it in pity. (to make that Teal hair girl named sugar pass out.) "I will carry out my duty! To ensure that the other toys turn back to humans!"

"What do you guys want, so annoying." She already had an attitude which irritated you the most. "We're not going anywhere until we carry out operation S.O.P! And after that, we're gonna save our captive friends. Restore the Riku dynasty and finally: topple your corrupt rule of this kingdom!" Says Leo. "TIME TO ATTACK!" The small fairies run towards her but get attacked by snot nose. "Alright little bears, stop napping!" Sugar makes the small black bear toys that used to be fairies stand up and attack. This was against their will. And those guys were getting folded by those bears for real. You stand up alongside Robin while Ussop stays hidden. Robin uses her power to get a hold of them both and she asks for Leo to hurry and put the grape in her mouth but when he was almost there... Sugar touched one of the arms and turns Robin into a doll. The snot nosed guy caught Leo as you pick up Robin. It caused Ussop to forget why Leo was doing anything.. an effect of their power it also meant that everyone forgot about Robin except for you so she sees you scrambling towards her.