I was more than surprised to see this side of Wooyoung. I always thought he would be the one to have such sinful thoughts. But it seems to have some controversies now.

"So you really did thought about yourself as a bottom this whole time until recently. Huh?!" San suddenly spoke up. Tilting my head towards the wall mirror, I scoffed in annoyance.

"Shut up..." I muttered, annoyed.

"Uh... *sighed* Now you see, how easy it is to control the other...?" San muttered.

"Yeah .. whatever..." I rolled my eyes as I turned around and drove off to sleep.

END OF POV

Wooyoung sighed once San went inside. He was sweating very bad.

'The tables indeed turn on me...' he thought as he continued to do his work.

Time skip~

San groaned as he shifted from one side to the other, slowly waking up. Slowly opening his eyes, he was not meet with Wooyoung's presence which concerned him.

Frowning, he got up and went towards the door. Opening it, he there was no one, absolutely no one. Wooyoung nowhere to be found.

"Where did he go...?" San murmured. Moving his eyes to different directions, he spotted his breakfast already made. There was a sticky note:

"Morning sleepy head... :)"

San smiled seeing this. "Cute~"

He sighed as he placed the note to side and went inside to change. He had an hour in his hand before the college would start.

"YUNHO!!!" he snapped, remembering his bestfriend's existence.

'Shit... Shit...'

He hurriedly went out of his dorm after changing his clothes towards Yunho's.

*Knock knock...*

No response.

"Shit!! Gotta find Wooyoung immediately!!..." with that he went towards his dorm again to get his bag pack. Closing his dorm room, he quickly sprinted down the stairs and ran towards the main building.

Walking down the hallways, he picked up my phone and immediately dialled Yunho's number in it and called.

Switched off... Fuck!!

He started to run towards the main building. Woo where are you...? he thought as he started to search for the familiar figure.

After continuously searching for 10 minutes, finally spotted him in the locker section.

"Woo!!" San yelled. He didn't notice.

'What?! I yelled pretty loudly...' San thought.

He frowned and yelled again as he walked towards him. He noticed Wooyoung's eyes moved here and there, probably in panic. But from what..? San thought. Wooyoung immediately closed his locker and started to get away.

Huh! As if he could! San quickly ran towards him.

"Hey!!--" he immediately stopped him by holding the other's back by his backpack. Wooyoung visibly panicked. He tried to squirm and get away, but was soon shoved against the locker. San was annoyed by Woo's behaviour.