'I never lied to you.' I cry, then wince as he cut me a little. 'I love you.'

'Do you want me to cut off your tongue?' He leaned closer, pushing my head up by my throat, looking at me from above, seething with rage

'You're going to kill me anyway.' I grunt

'And I'm gonna enjoy it. I'll make it nice and slow.' He leaned even closer, his breath tickling my cheek as he's talking. 'I'll make sure that you feel every single cut. You will beg me to kill you.'

'That's okay.' I try to smile. 'At least you'll be the last thing I see.'

'No, I won't. I'll leave you to suffer in the darkness. That's all you'll see as you slowly bleed out in agony. Dark nothingness.'

'No, no, no not the dark! Please! Please!' I started writhing and crying, trying to set myself free

'It's not like anything you said was true, so surely this isn't either.'

'It is! It is! Everything I told you about me was true!' I whimper

'Apart from who your father is.' He scoffs

'Do you think I want that man to be my father? I despise him with every fibre of my being. Why the fuck do you think I did all this?!' I almost spat the words at him

'There is only one problem. I don't believe a word you said.' He brought the knife to my lips and cut my lip a little, making me wince

'Then look behind you. All those boxes. I've put together all the work he's done and is doing, and I was trying to get it to you.'

He was just staring at me, not even blinking.

'When this is all over, let's leave this place.' I whisper, slowly reaching to his heart. 'Let's go far from everything. Just us two.'

'Do you truly believe you will survive past today?' He chuckles darkly

'No.' I choke on my words. 'But it's a dream I've had for a while now. Just you and me. Away from all of this. Together.'

'You wanna know a funny thing?' He pressed the knife into me, making me yelp as his blade slid slightly through my flesh. 'I used to want the same thing. I would have gone anywhere with you.'

'Then- let's-'

'I believe I said I used to. Not that I do want it now. Right now, I want to rip you to shreds.' He pushed the knife into me with force, making me cry out in pain, gripping his shoulder

'It's- it's okay.' I grunt in pain. 'I love you. I love you.' I whispered, then cried louder as he twisted the knife a little

'I suggest you stop talking before I kill you right here.' He threatens

'That's okay.' I reach for his face, caressing it weakly. 'No matter what you do to me, I will love you.'

'I'll truly enjoy this.' He twisted the knife even more, then pulled it out roughly, making me whimper in pain as the blood spewed out of my mouth, making me cough a little

'Dying- at the hand of the man I love- seems' *cough blood* 'seems like a good- good way to go.' I pushed the words out, just barely

'And die you will.' I felt his fingers going over my lips, wiping the blood away

'Before- before I die-' I kept grunting as it was hard to even breathe with a hole in my body, with blood pouring our of it. 'ki-kiss me. That's- that's how I want to go.'

'I would rather gouge out my eyes, than ever lay a finger on you in that way ever again.' He cupped my face, but he held it roughly, making sure I'm looking at him. 'You're gonna die slowly. Painfully. You're gonna beg me to die. And you'll die alone, in the dark. That is the best you're going to get.'

He meant every word, and it broke me. But I can't blame him. I was sobbing quietly, unable to breathe properly, plus the blood in my mouth didn't help.

'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.' I sobbed. 'I never meant to hurt you. Never. I love you.'

'Funny way of showing it.' He scoffs. 'I can tell you with confidence that after everything I've been through in life, you are by far the worst thing that ever happened to me.'

His words were clear. Spoken slowly to make sure I knew that he meant every word.

'I should have killed you the moment I laid my eyes on you.'

I could barely see him through the tears. I clutched his shirt weakly, tugging on it. 'Please... please love me... I don't want to live without you...'

'Don't worry.' He ripped my hands away. 'You won't live long enough.'

I fell down to my knees in front of him, weeping quietly.

'Unfortunately for you, I have no interest in the fake tears. It doesn't mean a fucking thing to me seeing you like this. Now move.' He grabbed my arm, pulling me along

'Wa-wait.' I cry. 'Boxes... take them. It's all of his work.'

'We'll see about that.'

At least he listened and took the boxes with him. I carried one, but he ripped it away from me, telling me he didn't want any blood on it, then shoved me into his car on the backseat over the boxes.