Carmén / The mansion

Start from the beginning

*Catherine: We are here (4 pm)

---> They saw the house being burnt down while Albert coughed from the ashes.

*Catherine: Are you alright, brother?

*Francis: He is just coughing, give him water or something.

---> Eventually, Albert finally stopped coughing.

*Albert: Since it was burnt down, there might be some police officers guarding the place.

*Francis: Catherine, are you alright? You look like you're worried... Again.

*Catherine: Well, because... Whenever Louis goes to PAARLSC for work, he told me to keep his so-called "elixirs" safe at all cost. He has been studying those chemicals for 3 years and what if it's gone? What am I going to do?

*Francis: I don't mean to hurt you with this sentence but; my lord is dead, Louis is dead!

*Catherine: But what if he's still alive?

*Francis: If he was still alive, he would show up a few days or just even hours after the crash happened or just went to the base of PAARLSC, right? Then Stephen or Albert would've sent us a telegram that he is still alive, right?

*Catherine: You got a point there but, we may never know what is going through Louis mind.

*Stephen: Just move on already, we don't got all day?!

----> They stepped in the mansion's main door but it was guarded by tons of police officers at the scene.

*Catherine: May we go through?

*Police Officer 1: For why? You do not have the authority to enter, this place is under investigation and burnt.

*Francis: But she is the spouse of the owner of this place.

*Catherine: Please! This means a lot to me!

- Catherine begged to the officers and
the police officer beside police officer 1 reluctantly agrees.

*Police officer 2: Fine.

---> When the 4 entered, it was covered in ashes, the roof mostly shown and merely nothing was left and it looks so horrible.

*Francis: What are we looking for exactly?

*Stephen: This is horrible!

*Albert: What happen here?

*Catherine: It's because I want to look at some things that might be still in use.

*Francis: Ah. Okay.

*Catherine: I'm going to Louis' study room!

*Francis: Wait up!
_________
---> Rayne Residences /
---> Louis' Study Room.

---> It looks horrible, broken windows, broken test tubes, erlenmeyer flasks and beakers are found broken on the floor with some chemicals; microscopes were some how still good for use said by the police officers outside.

*Catherine: I have failed Louis' one request...

*Francis: And I know it's not entirely your fault. Whoever done this needs an entire apology. Wait... Catherine? Are you crying?

---> Indeed she was, Catherine is the type of person to cry at every worst situation. She was this emotional since she was a child.

*Catherine: This place has a lot of debris and scattered chemicals.

---> Catherine saw a chemical in a flask on a table and wanted to touch it. I think her two braincells isn't working properly. When Catherine ws about to touch it, Francis stopped her from doing it.

*Francis: What are you doing?

---> Catherine started to cry more.
Francis grabbed her two cheeks and shouted.

"PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!"

---> Catherine stopped but is still sniffing her nose from crying and was frowning.

*Francis: Jeez, you finally stopped crying. I'm sure Louis understands.

*Catherine: I-I hope so...

---> Francis observed the flask with the chemical and accidentally spilled it all over Catherine. They freaked out but she was completely fine. Stephen entered and said.

"Why are you holding a flask labelled oxidane? You know oxidane is water, right?"

*Francis: It was water?

*Stephen: Of course it was, uneducated adults.

----> Since they were done, they left the mansion but...

_____

(To be continued 💞💗)