The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson

Start from the beginning

Klaus muttered under his breath. "Marcel. How?"

"How are we in your home? I have friends who can nullify a deed, foreclose on a property like that." He snaps his fingers.

Elijah walked towards him. "Marcel, your anger is with me. I am the one that's responsible for this crime against you."

The former King growled. "One thing I learned sticking around this family, Elijah, you take on one of you, you are taking on all of you. These guys, Klaus's sirelings, they're here to bear witness today."

Kol tilted his head to the side. "Are you planning to put on a little show, Marcellus?"

He smirked back. "Damned sure that I am. The fall of the Mikaelsons. And guess what. The show has already started."

Lifting my gaze upward I saw my brother helping the girls step up onto the railing all holding hands. Kol moved around me closer to Marcel. "I know you're hurt. I loved Davina, too. And it would break her heart to see you like this."

He growled. "Don't mention her name. If it weren't for you, she'd still be alive."

Kol replied. "But she's not. This is an insult to her memory." Once he said that Marcel grabbed him and bit him on his neck. Since he had taken some of Lucien's serum he could all possibly kill us.

Whipping my head around I got in a fighting stance with Nik mumbled under his breath. "Kol."

Elijah moved forward when Marcel threw Kol back in our direction. I dropped down on a knee about to siphon the magic from the bite until I winced barley siphoning the bite at all. "Kol here - ah!" Grasping my chest my heart pounds like a train where I didn't have the energy to get up.

Marcel held Elijah down on the floor biting into his wrist injuring him too. Klaus vamped forward throwing punches at one another until his friend overpowered him. "Urgh!" Klaus grunted sliding back on the tile floor.

Rushing over to him we both got to our feet getting ready in a fighting stance. "Come on, hybrid and heretic." Marcel waved his hand forward taunting us.

"I'll kill you!" I revealed my fangs to the vampire King.

Klaus intertwined his hand with mine so we shared a glance briefly. "Jacob now!" We shared the same smirk sending my brother the signal.

"Now girls...Invisique." My twin grasped Alina'a hand. She was holding Missy's and Missy had a hold of Hope. The four suddenly turned invisible and he vamped them out of the compound without touching any of the angry vampires on the ground.

Klaus and I then growled showing our vampire faces about to attack him until a blonde streak of hair flew in front of us. "Rebekah." Marcel gasped.

"Hayley has Freya. Take our brothers and go now. Marcel will not hurt me. Not if he knows what's good for him." She held her hands up in between us and Marcel. Grasping Nik's hand in mine he vamped us away to where the others were.

Hayley laid Kol down on the couch with Jacob walking over to me. "The girls are playing in the other room. So what do we do now?"

"I'm going to die." Kol moaned in pain with me and Jacob seeing the red bite on his neck.

Klaus and Jacob said in unison where they both shared a glance. "You're not going to die."

Kol chuckled dryly. "That sounds familiar! Isn't that what you said to Finn?"

"Why don't we just siphon the bite from them?" Jacob throws his hands up in defense.

Still holding my chest the elevator door opened causing me to create a fireball throwing it at the doorway. "Incendia!"