truth is out???

"oh no, i'm falling in love again"
-taylor swift, labyrinth

y/n's pov
my alarm went off and i shot out of bed and ran to the beth room to get ready. i started frantically doing my hair, i had my first interview for the show in an hour and it was a 20 minute drive! when i finished my hair i put my clothes on and did my makeup and me and my mom got in the car. we were playing a truth or dare game with some personal questions and some about our upcoming movie. finally we got there and i walked into the building and saw momona right away.

"hey mo you look great!" i said giving her a hug.

"you too y/n!" she said hugging me back "wow walker won't be able to keep his eyes off you." she said and i rolled my eyes. we walked into the room and mason and walker were already sitting and ready to start.

"hey y/n!" walker waved and i waved back.

"well hello to you too walker!" momona said throwing one of the pillows at him. we had the bowl of truths and dares in front of us so we all squeezed on the couch and got into camera frame.

"okay when i give you a thumbs up just introduce yourselves and the last person to say their name say that ur the between worlds cast then go about the game, got it?" the director said. we all nodded and he gave a thumbs up.

"hey i'm mason!"

"i'm walker!"

"my names momona!"

"and im y/n, and this is the between worlds cast playing truth or dare!" i said to the camera.

"okay so how it works is we have a bowl full of truths or dares, and some of them are directed at certain people and others are blank, which means the person who draws the slip gets to choose who it does to!" momona said confidently.

"i'll go first!" mason said grabbing a paper from the bowl. "it's for me! truth for mason, describe your character in 3 words. i think i would have to say determined, loving, but also jealous. y/n, do you wanna go?"

"sure! dare for walker, do the headphones lip reading challenge where momona gets to pick the phrase!"

"this is going to be fun!" momona said as a crew member came to hand walker headphones. "okay put them on!" she said eagerly. "i want to date y/n!" she said while her, mason, and the crew bursted out laughing as i stared at them blankly.

"was that really necessary?" i said.

"yes it definitely was." mason said still laughing.

"IM ON THE MAP THING!" walker yelled out confidently. while everyone started laughing even harder while he kept trying to ready momona's lips as she kept repeating the phrase.

"i"

"OH I!!"

"want"

"ONE- NO WANT"

"to" momona said holding up 2 fingers.

"TO"

"date"

"DATE"