phone call

"this could either break my heart or bring it back to life"
-taylor swift, electric touch

walker 🩵

y/n
y/n
y/n
are u alive
Y/N
Y/NNNN

OMG WHAT

good ur awake
can you drive me to the interview today?

oh i forgot about that 😀
but yeah mason is driving me 
so we can take you too ofc

y/n's pov

"so y/n what are you wearing to the premiere?" mason asked me.

"i'm still deciding, i have a few options picked out though." i replied. "hey mason can you drop me off at ava's after this?"

"y/n, you know how i feel about her." he said as we pulled into walkers driveway.

"she's changed mason!" i said as walker got in the car and sat down. "you aren't my dad, i can pick who i hang out with. hey walker!" i sighed.

"hey y/n, who are you guys talking about?" he asked us.

"uh.. ava." i said, seeing his expression change, knowing he was going to side with mason.

"y/n.." he started to say. it's so hard to see him look disappointed. i hate it. i like him so much and i don't want him to feel any other way, but she's changed and he has to accept it.

"guys calm down, ava is a new person and you have to realize that." i said. "now can we just talk about something else?" i asked.

TIME SKIPPPP

"hey guys! i'm y/n y/l/n," i said.

"i'm mason thames,"

"and im walker scobell! this is the between worlds cast doing a lie detector test!" walker said.

"so how this works, is we took your most asked questions and they wrote them down, so none of us have any idea what these questions are going to be!" i said to the camera. "mason, you're up first!" i read as they hooked mason up to the machine.

"okay, first question, what is you're least favorite movie i have done, and why?" walker asked.

"i love all of them, but secret headquarters because the adam project is more fun for me to watch personally, and between worlds if the best because i'm in it." mason answered.

"next question, do you- oh my god i can't." i read from the paper, laughing. "do you ship me and walker?" i asked as mason gave me a look.

"if it makes you guys happy to be together." he said.

"that's true." the man said. we asked a few more questions and eventually i got hooked up to the machine.

"help my heart is already racing i'm scared!" i said, laughing.

"first question, have you ever had a crush a costar on anything you have worked on?" walker asked me with his cheeks turning pink.

"yes." i answered as they looked over at the man running the test.

"she's telling the truth." he said.

"the first question on my sheet if just a follow up to that.. was this person on between worlds?" mason asked as i gave him an eye.

"uh.. yes." i said.

"and is that person in the room?" walker asked, now fully red.

"yeah.. he is." i laughed, turning the same shade of red myself.

"that's true," the mason said again.

"okay whatever next question?" i asked,

"is walker they boy you are talking about?" mason asked.

"oh my god.. uhh.. no." i said, not knowing what to do.

"inconclusive." the man said.

"interestingggg!" walker said, dragging it out. "nah i'm just kidding. who if your favorite actor?" walker asked.

"hmm, mason thames!" i said as walker joked about being offended and asked me a few more questions, until we hooked walker up to the machine.

"walker, do you have your eyes on any particular girls right now?" mason asked.

"well.. yeah." walker said shrugging.

"and is that person- what the hell is up with the me and walker questions?" i asked, sighing.

"y/n say it!" walker urged.

"fine, is that person y/n?" i asked, blushing.

"oooh!" mason teased.

"maybe, maybe not! that's all i'm saying i'm done with these questions." he laughed. MAYBE!??! call me delusional but that has to mean yes! we finished the interview and mason drove me to ava's.

"hey girl!" she said, opening her front door.

"hi ava!" i said, walking in with her and sitting at her kitchen counter. "so, what's up with you?"

"well me and malachai actually broke up and i totally am in love with walker again! what about you?" she said. OH!? who's gonna tell her... not me! as far as i'm concerned, last time she found out i liked walker, she almost beat my ass on a crowded boardwalk.

"well, i have been doing great and my movie premiere is super soon!" i said, as i saw her expression change to a small frown, as i forgot that she had auditioned for corra and didn't get the part. "sorry, is it weird if we talk about stuff with him?"

"no! not like he broke up with me for you or anything, it's fine!" she mumbled.

"oh sorry, walker just texted me actually, he wants me to call him, i'm gonna go in the other room i'll be right back ava!" i said right away as i saw a message appear on my phone. "hey walker, what's up?" i said, closing ava's bathroom door behind me.

"hey y/n, i was kind of hoping to talk to you about something?" he said over the phone.

"yeah what's up?"

ava's pov

"i've been thinking, and i know our past relationship- or whatever we had didn't go super ideal but i think i might really like you again y/n." i heard walker say from y/n's phone. are you serious?

"i mean you obviously know this, but walker i really like you too, i'd love if we gave things a second try." what a fucking snake.

a/n
help

i can't w myself i'm so sorry for not updating 😭

promise i will be more consistent from now on

that's all ily guyssss -c